Sponsored

Mods you regret

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon AKA 'Sky Walker'
And with that top on its two clips and it folds back. Starts raining, pull over, reach up and lock it down, keep going. We’ve gotten caught in the rain and my wife truly was not happy but was a good sport about it. Now it does not matter, we let the sun in and close it for security and to keep the rain out.
Sponsored

jtforrester

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I regret buying the Quake 9" LED headlights with white DRL halo and amber turn signals. They are not really 9" headlights, they are 7" headlights with a trim ring. Luckily for me one of the halos didn't work so I just contacted @Quadratec and they quickly provided an RMA so I could return them. I replaced them with @ORACLElights Oculus Bi-LED headlights and they are great.

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
There's much more with the 8.4 over the 7" screen.
Screenshot_20210216-184239.png

Take it to the dealership and have them fix it.
I regret not getting the 8.4”. I thought I’d just save the money, but This would have been a worthwhile upgrade for me for the premium audio and built-in inverter.

Sponsored

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator | 1993 Corrado SLC | 1992 GTI 16v
I regret not getting the 8.4”. I thought I’d just save the money, but This would have been a worthwhile upgrade for me for the premium audio and built-in inverter.
This.

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Same here, so I went with the Stinger, I had an 8.4 in my WK2, so the 7 was a disappointment for me 👍.

Last edited:

Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Mine has the NOAA Weather band on it as well. I find this VERY useful. Any time I am going boarding or just in the mountains I can get a quick idea of what is rolling in.

Honestly, I don't know. I only use the GMRS when I'm wheeling.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
did you install a grumper grill?

My wife’s facelift. She’s pulled so tight I can’t tell when she’s mad at me. When she sits she raises her eyebrows and I‘m beginning to take it personal. Oops 😬 wrong thread.

My bad.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I love mine, but man was it a costly option for me. When I ordered it wasn't available on the Max Tow, so it bumped me up to the Rubicon trim by default. Glad I did a lot of value in that package, but the 8.4 was the single dealbreaker item.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I love mine, but man was it a costly option for me. When I ordered it wasn't available on the Max Tow, so it bumped me up to the Rubicon trim by default. Glad I did a lot of value in that package, but the 8.4 was the single dealbreaker item.
I wanted the 8.4 but not at the price it was going to cost me. I am looking at putting in the Stinger system eventually which will give me all the functions and an even bigger screen.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
That could be and thanks for sharing that, I've only had the hardtop and the besttop sunrider on it with no problems.
Sort of resurrecting this point. I have the hard top and the front/rear handles. Never had any real problems until I bought a soft top 2 weeks ago and installed it. I was pissed Jeep didn’t figure that out. So now I have two useless rear handles whenever I move to the soft top!

Are there any good after market handles that fit rear with the soft top brackets in the way?
Sponsored