Sponsored

MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
I ordered from Travis as well. From order to truck onsite was only 14 days. Of course I’m now waiting my 30 days for the tread lightly discount.
Wow! That's got to be a record. It can sometimes take 2 weeks after it's shipped. I might be ordering a JL for my daughter here shortly. Hope it's that fast.

Sponsored

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
Stuck with Fox performance IFP 2.0 shocks

20210507_165529.jpg
That’s some serious bowing in that spring.

Why’d you move to smaller non-res shocks?

Happycoop

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Loving my Mojave so far. First Jeep I've bought with the intention of at least trying to keep it stock height, so we'll see how that goes. Added some 35s on new wheels and she rides and drives perfect. The 6spd doesn't seem to blink an eye with the 35s so I won't be doing any gearing changes until/unless I lift and go 37s.
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_5245

Mojave2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
New sting-ray Mojave owner as of last week. Traded in a 17 Challenger Scat Pack for it as the used car trade in values are crazy high right now. I have a 77 Trans Am that I recently LS swapped and it ended up being faster than the Challenger. So I decided I didn’t need 2 high performance cars.

Loving the Mojave so far. I’ve had Cherokees/Grand Cherokees in the past but never a Wrangler (or Gladiator).

Bought the Mojave to hopefully avoid the need to mod it but I’m already contemplating a steering stabilizer and a rear sway bar. I’ve got a Gator Tonneau Cover on the way too.

Not the best pics but here are a few.
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 53FCF683-689D-4F10-A59F-214460BD5498

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 36883001-58FD-49E1-8445-2D20E0367A36

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 49E0BA42-5FA5-4C94-B87F-FF3D6ECC0173

Last edited:

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
New sting-ray Mojave owner as of last week. Traded in a 17 Challenger Scat Pack for it as the used car trade in values are crazy high right now. I have a 77 Trans Am that I recently LS swapped and it ended up being faster than the Challenger. So I decided I didn’t need 2 high performance cars.

Loving the Mojave so far. I’ve had Cherokees/Grand Cherokees in the past but never a Wrangler (or Gladiator).

Bought the Mojave to hopefully avoid the need to mod it but I’m already contemplating a steering stabilizer and a rear sway bar. I’ve got a Gator Tonneau Cover on the way too.

Not the best pics but here are a few.
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 49E0BA42-5FA5-4C94-B87F-FF3D6ECC0173

Good looking truck right there. 👍🏻😂

B7ACFC28-2297-41BC-AAE1-A9722A0C2F62.jpeg

Sponsored

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
Picked it up in SLC on Saturday morning then drove it home to Boise. Great drive, and glad I went with the Sarge Green that my wife suggested.

SGW bypass and Hooke Road dead pedal went on today. RokBloks go on tomorrow, and 35s on Monday, then I’ll finally get a chance to see what it can do on the trails.

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club CEACB5A7-5621-4A58-9587-D8F53B0919B9

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Picked it up in SLC on Saturday morning then drove it home to Boise. Great drive, and glad I went with the Sarge Green that my wife suggested.

SGW bypass and Hooke Road dead pedal went on today. RokBloks go on tomorrow, and 35s on Monday, then I’ll finally get a chance to see what it can do on the trails.

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club CEACB5A7-5621-4A58-9587-D8F53B0919B9
Waiting on my Sarge Mojave to show up at the dealer. Make sure you post up some pics with the rockblokz, I’m trying to decide if I want to go that route as well.

oldskool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mohave
Occupation
I build cars for the world
New to this group, new to Jeeps and new to this Mohave. Going to give it a run as a traditional Toyota owner and loyalist (Still have my 1st Gen Tacoma and FJ Cruiser - also former manufacturing eng. - built my Tacoma). Picked this up 48 hours ago. First 3 mods I added after driving off lot were were the addition of the cargo group, 3-piece Mopar tonneau cover and door sills.

So far dealt with the known "missing bolts" on the cargo group package and also the lack of threaded points on the forward portion on the bed for the tonneau cover on the 2021's. Seems my auto start battery may also be dead as I cannot get the system to work. Kind of frustrating after just 2 days of ownership but going to give it the oldskool boy charm and knock it off as start-up bugs. Might go to dealer to day for battery check.

Ton's of plans for this as budget allows.

Hoping to learn a lot about Jeeps / JT here and hope my JT and FJ get along....and get equal seat time.
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_6605

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
New to this group, new to Jeeps and new to this Mohave. Going to give it a run as a traditional Toyota owner and loyalist (Still have my 1st Gen Tacoma and FJ Cruiser - also former manufacturing eng. - built my Tacoma). Picked this up 48 hours ago. First 3 mods I added after driving off lot were were the addition of the cargo group, 3-piece Mopar tonneau cover and door sills.

So far dealt with the known "missing bolts" on the cargo group package and also the lack of threaded points on the forward portion on the bed for the tonneau cover on the 2021's. Seems my auto start battery may also be dead as I cannot get the system to work. Kind of frustrating after just 2 days of ownership but going to give it the oldskool boy charm and knock it off as start-up bugs. Might go to dealer to day for battery check.

Ton's of plans for this as budget allows.

Hoping to learn a lot about Jeeps / JT here and hope my JT and FJ get along....and get equal seat time.
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_6605
Sometimes it takes a bit for the auto start/stop to work. Think it has to charge the battery so it will not work right after startup. Also light pedal pressure will not engage it either. It’s enough to stop the truck and hold it at a light, but not disengage it. I just turn mine off.