Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Self Employed
awesome

-what are you using for actual lift?
-how did you relocate front hydraulic bump stops?

I haven't got that far yet!!! LOL

Here is an email from Fab Tech:::

We will be releasing a 2" lift for the Mojave that will retain the factory shocks. Keep an eye out on our social media pages for the press release. Once the kit is ready for pre-order just factory in another 30-60 days before it ships out.

Giovanni Rodriguez,
Sales

Fabtech

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I haven't got that far yet!!! LOL

Here is an email from Fab Tech:::

We will be releasing a 2" lift for the Mojave that will retain the factory shocks. Keep an eye out on our social media pages for the press release. Once the kit is ready for pre-order just factory in another 30-60 days before it ships out.

Giovanni Rodriguez,
Sales

Fabtech
thats good news. Will be interested to compare theirs to AEV. I wish i could better understand why a special lift needs to be made if you found that shock extensions from a ‘regular’ gladiator work.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Had to get a longer bolt for the front shock brackets and some washers for spacing due to the upgraded shock mounts on the axle.
thanks. So to be clear, the shock mounts on the front axle were wider than the extensions, so you had to use a different bolt with washers to fill the space; but the extension bracket still fit around the shock eyelet?

TheGinger

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL EcoDiesel Rubicon
Occupation
Wrench Monkey
thanks. So to be clear, the shock mounts on the front axle were wider than the extensions, so you had to use a different bolt with washers to fill the space; but the extension bracket still fit around the shock eyelet?
No the front shock mounts are longer so the lower bolt that holds the shock extension is the issue, the width is the same.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
No the front shock mounts are longer so the lower bolt that holds the shock extension is the issue, the width is the same.
so the vertical distance between shock mount and extension needs to get filled. Any issues with that extension not being fully supported by the mount? Im guessing you used their JL mounts, unless these are yet to be released ones.

thanks

Last edited:

TheGinger

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL EcoDiesel Rubicon
Occupation
Wrench Monkey
so the vertical distance between shock mount and extension needs to get filled. Any issues with that extension not being fully supported by the mount? Im guessing you used their JL mounts, unless these are yet to be released ones.

thanks
Sorry, just saw this question, honestly it looks and fits fine in our opinion, we plan to do it to our shop promo Mojave as the first lift when it arrives in December also.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Sorry, just saw this question, honestly it looks and fits fine in our opinion, we plan to do it to our shop promo Mojave as the first lift when it arrives in December also.
no troubles. Just trying to track down exactly what parts you used

MadMax

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
This I would definitely have to agree with. Given what one loses from the Rubi to move to the Mojave I don't know why one would lift it and lose the shocks which is honestly the selling point of this trim. I guess there is always shock extenders but IMO those are not my thing.
So I guess rubi owners only buy a rubi for the transfer case gear, sway bar and front lockers? And NOT the suspension. Cause almost everyone is lifted

MadMax

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Full flex on the Mojave will be very different from a Rubicon. So if you really want to flex, get a Rubicon. And any modification original Mojave suspension is a compromise. Also 37s might look cool but do you really want to slow the Mojave down even more?
Actually the Mojave has more flex if you DONT disconnect the rubi sway bar. However manual disconnects can be put on the Mojave for about 100&

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Those JKS flex-connect swaybar links are kind of cheap if you ask me. Just a link with that spring in it. Someone needs to develop a product similar to the Walker Evans swaybar link shocks used on UTVs. I would buy a set of those. And this comes from a JKS fan. I am using JKS sway bar disconnects on my Mojave.

Here is a link to the Walker Evans swaybar link shocks I am talking abount.
https://www.vividracing.com/-p-1527...MI48yC4Mf47AIV1x6tBh1aAQWxEAQYAyABEgJfxvD_BwE

WALKER_LINKS_1024x1024.png
Sponsored