First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Have we confirmed what parts were actually used from TeraFlex for this?
Sponsored

Shanes12

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Self employed
The Mojave was designed with a specific purpose in mind, and comes equipped with some expensive Fox shocks. The group it is being marketed to are not supposed to be interested in lifting it. Any lift will likely require changing those shocks. Replacing them with equivalent Fox shocks won't be cheap. I don't see very many buying a Mojave actually being interested in lifting it.
I don't want to lift per say as much as level it

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
The Mojave was designed with a specific purpose in mind, and comes equipped with some expensive Fox shocks. The group it is being marketed to are not supposed to be interested in lifting it. Any lift will likely require changing those shocks. Replacing them with equivalent Fox shocks won't be cheap. I don't see very many buying a Mojave actually being interested in lifting it.
many will want to lift it.

dsundy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Here's a question a bit out of left field. Has anyone put the Mojave bypass shocks onto a Rubi? Would they bolt right up?

If so, that may yield the best of both worlds (or at least as close as you can get)!

Sponsored

gladzilla7

First Name
YK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Real estate agent
Mojave is just like the raptor, built for a highspeed offroad/desert runner. Just like we never see lifted raptors, i dont think mojave owners like myself see the point of lifting. The factory suspension set up is amazing. It is really that perfect. Throwing some 35s wt a good choice of wheels is most i will do. When i had my raptor, i never considered to play with suspension end. Why to mess with something is already that good?! Nonsense, then just get a rubicon or sport and do all that. Gladiators already slow vehicles, slowing mojave down even more with 37s i think is zero sense! Heck even 35s but i would do just for looks and to satisfy my eyes lol

gladzilla7

First Name
YK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Real estate agent

I know a friend who used this set up, and two months down he is in love. He does lots of spirited off road and he dailys.
So it can be done rightly, and still maintaining the best driveability that mojave specially offers out of the factory.

Superheat711

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Goadiator Mojave
Occupation
Director of ops
Only the Mojave I will keep stock height - Throw some light 35’s and actually drive it off road

my jk has 1 tons and 37’s. Sometimes too ez is not fun off-road.
But the Mojave looks stellar lifted to those who choose.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
This is my current after adding the 3/4” rear spacer. Next up is a magnusson blower. Might sell the Mojave shocks and go fox 3.0 bp/dsc racing shocks this summer.

So far the truck drives really really well. It’s one finger stable at interstate speed even over bumps.

AFE831BE-492C-489C-B933-5FFCA4DB553B.jpeg

Last edited:

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only mod the Mojave needs is a HEMI
Man i truly wish. I dont have that kind of scratch unless i trade the kids’ school tuition, and that would make me a shit bag dad.

Ill run the magnusson blower with Aquamist meth injection and easily walk a hemi at altitude for less money. That said, if $35k was in the budget, id get a hemi.....but i gotta work with what I can afford. Boost will be an advantage at elevation.

amh181

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
So - I am changing my mind on spacer lifts. At least maybe. Help me out with these thoughts.

A Mojave is 1" + taller than a Rubicon. The Mopar lift is 2". So if we put a 1" spacer in front we should net about the same as a Rubi with the Mopar lift? Teraflex 1.5" lift is actually a 1" spacer plus a .5" spacer. Could utilize just the 1" spacer and call the front good?

I would also want a 1" lift in the rear. I have heard mixed thoughts on the daystar rear lift. Is there another option for 1" rear lift?

What about shock extensions for each? Is it needed with the hydro bump stop? I really wish I had a forlift and a shop lift to play with for a day. I'd like to flex out the suspension and see what is really needed for 37s all around.
Has anyone found any 1" rear spacer options? Or has anyone gone front and rear spacer on a mojave? Hows the ride quality?
Sponsored