First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Digital Forensics
IS there any way to buy the Mojave or Rubicon seats from Mopar or somewhere else? I really prefer the bolstering and the molle back panels on these seats to the stock Willys seats. Also the cloth seems to be much higher quality.
I wasn't able to get a Mojave or Rubicon when I got my gladiator so now my goal is basically to convert it over as best I can.

Jeep Gladiator Mojave or Rubicon Seats. 1603743152883
Sponsored

jeepin48

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland 3.0L
Occupation
Engineer
I saw a guy on facebook market with a set for like 1500 for front and rear in detroit.

OP
OP
Cyber.Rider

Cyber.Rider

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Digital Forensics
I saw a guy on facebook market with a set for like 1500 for front and rear in detroit.
I also wonder if I could just get the replacement part for the molle panel and add it to the stock seat. From what I can tell its just a 2 screws and some clips.
It way be possible that the sport seats have the slots for the clips under the fabric.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Is there any difference between the Sport seats and the Rubicon seats besides the rear with the molle back panel? I believe the Mojave does have more bolstering.

Deadeye

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
check out katzkin seats, if you are looking at upgrading the material. Nicer than anything OEM, and soooo many customizations. I have no clue on the molle panel though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cyber.Rider

Cyber.Rider

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Digital Forensics
check out katzkin seats, if you are looking at upgrading the material. Nicer than anything OEM, and soooo many customizations. I have no clue on the molle panel though.
thanks will do

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
Any luck on adding the molle panels? Would love to do this but don't know where to start.

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Is there any difference between the Sport seats and the Rubicon seats besides the rear with the molle back panel? I believe the Mojave does have more bolstering.
You are correct, the Mojave's seats have a larger bolster than the Rubicon. Noticeably different from one to the other. I found the Mojave seats to be much more comfortable.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cyber.Rider

Cyber.Rider

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Digital Forensics
I dont like the way they look. I really want to add the PRP Seat covers and just add the molle back panel.

I'm curious if they use the same frame for the Rubicon seats. If so then the mounting points for the Molle panel should be under the OEM Seat covers.

* Update: On the Wrangler forum someone confirmed the seatback frame is the same. So theoretically it should work. I just need to refind the OEM molle panel. I found where to order it before but forgot to save it.

*Update 2 Found it
https://www.jeepchryslerdodgerampar...nel-6cd99tx7ad?c=bD0xNiZuPVNlYXJjaCBSZXN1bHRz

Last edited:

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
I dont like the way they look. I really want to add the PRP Seat covers and just add the molle back panel.

I'm curious if they use the same frame for the Rubicon seats. If so then the mounting points for the Molle panel should be under the OEM Seat covers.

* Update: On the Wrangler forum someone confirmed the seatback frame is the same. So theoretically it should work. I just need to refind the OEM molle panel. I found where to order it before but forgot to save it.

*Update 2 Found it
https://www.jeepchryslerdodgerampar...nel-6cd99tx7ad?c=bD0xNiZuPVNlYXJjaCBSZXN1bHRz
Did you pull the trigger? How did the install go?

friskeljr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Air Force
bringing this thread up again, I am interested in this as well

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Project Manager
Has anyone tried to install these yet? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on them.