MOPAR Lift Installation Cost

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, 2016 Husqvarna FE350S
Been debating the benefits of an adjustable track bar using the Mopar 2 inch lift kit. My shop manager says note necessary for alignment with the kit. What say the mob?
My front axle shifted .5" to the driver's side after the lift. I installed an adjustable track bar to recenter the axle.
Sponsored

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
Installed two kits already. One on a JK and recently one on my JT. Iā€™m assuming you mean an adjustable control arm. The longer control arm takes care of the need to adjust the caster and I havenā€™t had any issues with the steering wheel being off center after install.
Yep, brain fart. Thanks.m

canyonrat

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2005 Jeep TJ RME
My front axle shifted .5" to the driver's side after the lift. I installed an adjustable track bar to recenter the axle.
So, maybe dumb question but does the rear axle shift, being lifted as well?

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
I was one of the first ones put on.
ya, bragging...:LOL:
with that said, get the MOPAR lift, install, and align for 2k-2200,and just do it. :like:

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, 2016 Husqvarna FE350S
So, maybe dumb question but does the rear axle shift, being lifted as well?
Great question and I wondered the same thing prior to the lift but I didnā€™t notice any movement of the rear axle.

Sponsored

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like I am going to wait awhile and see how it works out. I might have a shot at the Rubi takeoff suspension these wheels came from. That would give me better shocks and a small height increase, close to 1/2 to 1 inch depending on who you listen too. Now I donā€™t really need an increase but my opinions have been known to swing radically since I bought this money pit.

278CE295-A8FE-4E9C-AA2A-6CBC6FAB2B45.jpeg

Buck1ze

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like your N-Fab predator pros? I like mine, but was a little disappointed in the way they mount to the pinch weld.

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How do you like your N-Fab predator pros? I like mine, but was a little disappointed in the way they mount to the pinch weld.
Happy, looks good and serve their main purpose of making getting and out easier for my old legs.

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
Been debating the benefits of an adjustable track bar using the Mopar 2 inch lift kit. My shop manager says note necessary for alignment with the kit. What say the mob?
I bought the Rough Country adjustable track bar to do when the 2 inch Mopar lift is installed by my 4x4 guy.

kstine98

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Sport S max tow
My dealer is charging $1795 installed. Probably doesnā€™t include alignment but I will
be View attachment 41889 getting aftermarket wheels/tires and will get it done there.

Sponsored

ddub509

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Recruiting
The worst part of installing the kit yourself is torquing the control arm bolts and/or nuts. Little difficult laying on you back and torquing the fasteners to 180-200 ft.lbs with about a two foot range of motion!!!
Whilst holding a BF crescent wrench in one hand and a BF torque bar in the other, and hoping you keep enough lateral pressure not to round the f*****g nut. Oooof.

ddub509

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Recruiting
pretty late to this thread buy I say definitely get an ATB. My 1.5" teraflex spacers shifted the axle half an inch, this kit has to shift it more. I didn't thing 1/4 inch off center was a big difference until I put the yeti xd on the front and centered it up. so much smoother and seems to respond faster to steering input.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
My dealer is charging $1795 installed. Probably doesnā€™t include alignment but I will
be View attachment 41889 getting aftermarket wheels/tires and will get it done there.
That's a reasonable cost. When I got quotes for my JL, they were ranging from $2200-2800 so I opted to do it myself. But if I had received your quote I would have just let them do it.

rgdleon

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Project Manager
Just got quoted $3,161 for parts and labor from a Jeep dealership here in South Florida. I figured it would be expensive, but that's crazy.

Apparently 1500 for the lift and the rest is labor and fees. šŸ˜³

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Just got quoted $925 to instal the Mopar lift prior to final delivery by the dealer where I'm purchasing the JT. Seems a little high for what's involved. I can take it to a local shop and prob get a better price. But I want it covered by the warranty. What's your take or experience?

Jeep Gladiator MOPAR Lift Installation Cost 278CE295-A8FE-4E9C-AA2A-6CBC6FAB2B45
$960 at a local mom & pop's tire shop.
Sponsored