Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin

Clean Sweep: Jeep® Performance Parts Introduces New, High-performance Windshield Wiper Blades
  • More efficient glass-cleaning system uses less washer fluid and virtually eliminates “blind” seconds
  • To see the new performance wiper blades quickly restore visibility, a short video is available here
August 9, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Jeep® Wrangler and Jeep Gladiator owners can get a cleaner view of the trail or road with new high-performance wiper blades from the Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) team at Mopar that quickly clear the windshield with less washer fluid.

The key element of the new JPP performance wipers are 12 laser-cut holes along each blade, creating wet jets that release washer fluid along the entire length, flooding the dirty windshield glass as the blade travels along its arc. Dirt and debris are washed away on the first stroke.

With the vehicle’s standard spray nozzles disabled, the JPP system uses less washer fluid while minimizing the flooded windshield “blind seconds” while driving.

“Our new, innovative JPP performance wiper blades quickly restore visibility while tackling the toughest trails by keeping the washer fluid where it belongs – on the glass,” said Mark Bosanac, North America senior vice president, Mopar service, parts and customer care. “Perfect for off-road or on-road driving, our new ultra-capable wiper blades are just one of the more than 500 quality-tested, factory-backed parts and accessories in our Jeep portfolio.”

The JPP performance wiper kit (Mopar part number PW100013AB) is available now in the U.S. and Canada (coming soon to other markets) for 2018 model-year and newer Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Gladiator models. The kit contains arms, blades and tubing required for initial installation, as well as one set of replacement blades. U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price is $140. See the Mopar e-Store for more information or to purchase.
Sponsored

DiscoSlug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator; '74 PowerWagon; '86 Taco C-frame
Occupation
Drugs
I hope this is going to be in the frame and not the wear item blades.

Sponsored

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
Interesting product, but how with these perform in freezing temperatures?
Perfect opportunity for Toto to get into the Jeep accessories market with a wiper fluid heater.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Seems like a good design. I'm concerned about how much they will charge for replacement blades when they are the only source.
Same question here... wondering if they have a special fit or if we can put our own blades on them once the originals wear out. I ordered them from BAM, I'll give it a shot and see if the blades are interchangeable with standard ones and report back.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
I’d like to hear a price too.
I just looked at the mopar site. Maybe I’m mistaken, but it looks like $140+ EACH??
Hahahahahah🤯 They have to be kidding?
BAM Wholesale had it for $103 and about $10 to ship to FL.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting product, but how will these perform in freezing temperatures?
Heck, the stock ones don't perform in winters here. I have to keep things cleaned off. They cover over and freeze up. And I use Iowa winter washer fluid.
our snow and ice covers all washer nozzles.

A lot of cars over the years have had the spray on the wiper arm, this is just new for Jeep.

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Part Number : PW100013AB for anyone who is interested in buying them. I foresee anyone living up north or places that actually encounter winter conditions they will not be worth the money. Us living in the south it might be worth it due to the over population of windshield addicted insects. $140 is steep for that price though. I would like to see $100 or less. Ill list the description from the website in case anyone wants to know what's included.

" JPP Windshield Wipers provide next level wiper performance. This easy-to-install enhanced wiper system is designed for both on and off-road events. The system quickly floods the windshield on the first stroke placing 12 small rivers of washer fluid from each blade exactly where you need it and still uses less fluid. Enjoy first stroke clarity and remove mud and grime quickly. Kit contains arms, blades, and tubing required for initial installation, as well as one set of replacement blades. Fits 2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Gladiator. "

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland

Clean Sweep: Jeep® Performance Parts Introduces New, High-performance Windshield Wiper Blades
  • More efficient glass-cleaning system uses less washer fluid and virtually eliminates “blind” seconds
  • To see the new performance wiper blades quickly restore visibility, a short video is available here
August 9, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Jeep® Wrangler and Jeep Gladiator owners can get a cleaner view of the trail or road with new high-performance wiper blades from the Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) team at Mopar that quickly clear the windshield with less washer fluid.

The key element of the new JPP performance wipers are 12 laser-cut holes along each blade, creating wet jets that release washer fluid along the entire length, flooding the dirty windshield glass as the blade travels along its arc. Dirt and debris are washed away on the first stroke.

With the vehicle’s standard spray nozzles disabled, the JPP system uses less washer fluid while minimizing the flooded windshield “blind seconds” while driving.

“Our new, innovative JPP performance wiper blades quickly restore visibility while tackling the toughest trails by keeping the washer fluid where it belongs – on the glass,” said Mark Bosanac, North America senior vice president, Mopar service, parts and customer care. “Perfect for off-road or on-road driving, our new ultra-capable wiper blades are just one of the more than 500 quality-tested, factory-backed parts and accessories in our Jeep portfolio.”

The JPP performance wiper kit (Mopar part number PW100013AB) is available now in the U.S. and Canada (coming soon to other markets) for 2018 model-year and newer Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Gladiator models. The kit contains arms, blades and tubing required for initial installation, as well as one set of replacement blades. U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price is $140. See the Mopar e-Store for more information or to purchase.
Yikes, $140 is steep
Sponsored