Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
They come as a set

1660070583013.png
That’s good to hear! I noticed the Qty 1 and didn’t bother reading the description. Might help to change it to “1 set” for those of us that jump to conclusions and look at price first. 😬
Sponsored

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Found for $103 on BAM. I don't know what happened, but my finger slipped and they will be delivered next week. Guess ill be a Guinea pig.

Capture.PNG

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Sponsored

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Found for $103 on BAM. I don't know what happened, but my finger slipped and they will be delivered next week. Guess ill be a Guinea pig.

Jeep Gladiator Mopar Performance Windshield Wipers w/ Built-In Washer Jets Released For Jeep Gladiator Capture.PNG
I had a similar slip and delivery time as well lol

Reactions: PJZ

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Cool!!! Now I can delete the spritzers on the hood. 😂

Last edited:

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
The holes for the washer fluid are in the spine of the blades, so you'll have to use their refills when the blades wear out. You can see the connection for washer fluid tube in one of the still shots.

The holes will be facing up when not in use. Every bit of grime and crud will collect in the holes. If you live in a hard water area then you know what the stream from a semi-plugged hole will look like.

If you live anywhere that gets a true winter, they will be worthless in the winter time. The hose where it pops out from under hood all the way to blades will be frozen solid.

Sponsored

Almost

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD & 09 JKU
Tempting, but I'll wait to see some reviews. My stock spray nozzles have never been the same after I put some rain-x in it one time. I ran distilled water through it and even blew it out with compressed air and the spray barely reaches the wipers at the bottom and that is parked. The rain-x left like a film in the tank that dries and basically turns to flakes.

Coldtoes

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon - Hyrdro Blue
I could be mistaken, but isn't the $140 ($103 BAM) prices for the kit that includes parts like hoses ect. to convert to this style system? It is not just replacement wiper blades... right?

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
I could be mistaken, but isn't the $140 ($103 BAM) prices for the kit that includes parts like hoses ect. to convert to this style system? It is not just replacement wiper blades... right?
I had the same concerns but...

Description:

PP Windshield Wipers provide next level wiper performance. This easy-to-install enhanced wiper system is designed for both on and off-road events. The system quickly floods the windshield on the first stroke placing 12 small rivers of washer fluid from each blade exactly where you need it and still uses less fluid. Enjoy first stroke clarity and remove mud and grime quickly. Kit contains arms, blades, and tubing required for initial installation, as well as one set of replacement blades. Fits 2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Gladiator.

Coldtoes

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon - Hyrdro Blue
I had the same concerns but...

Description:

PP Windshield Wipers provide next level wiper performance. This easy-to-install enhanced wiper system is designed for both on and off-road events. The system quickly floods the windshield on the first stroke placing 12 small rivers of washer fluid from each blade exactly where you need it and still uses less fluid. Enjoy first stroke clarity and remove mud and grime quickly. Kit contains arms, blades, and tubing required for initial installation, as well as one set of replacement blades. Fits 2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Gladiator.
OK good, that's what i was assuming, but glad to have it confirmed... apparently i need some caffeine as I HAD read that, yet somehow totally missed the last part. The next question will just be what the replacement blades on their own cost. Since they offer a set with the kit, it may be a little bit before they release those.

abe57

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
See post # 12 and read the highlighted print..
Sponsored