First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green Sport S JTRD
Occupation
Cabinet maker
All right all right all right! Finally broke down and contacted Jeep Chat and was told mine was built and in the shipping process. No ETA.
Ordered 11/18/21. The tracker must be slow, it doesn't show a window sticker yet.
Sponsored

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
My delivery window changed slightly. Now 1/24-1/31.

Hopefully this doesn't mean that its not being loaded... Daniel said it has shipped but who knows until it shows up really.
Has he been talking to you this week? I reached out on Monday but radio silence. I chalked it up to them being short-staffed this week.

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
So... I have my JT, put 1800 miles on it so far and then this

1642621970698.png

Now, the shop has my JT... currently completely removing the T-case and rebuilding all the seals.

I hope when you finally can pick yours up you can keep it!
FYI... leak in the input shaft seal. Any Rubicon owners, keep an eye on the T-Case!

When you make 1000's of these, there's bound to be an issue now and then. Rather it happens now with 1800 miles than at 36,001 🤞

Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 1642693162313

Sambo Rambo

First Name
Samson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sarge Green Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Detective
Gupton Order 11/26/21
Paint 1/3/22
Crypto Build Sheet 1/4/22
In Transit 1/7/22

I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but in San Diego that message is meaningless. I've had my ETA window pushed back three times. We have humungous lots full of new vehicles near our ports, and I can only assume my Gladiator is sitting there waiting for a driver... I ordered mine on 11/2/21, and my original ETA window was late December. My latest window spans from today through 2/2/22. I'm not trying to be a buzzkill. Hopefully you have better luck than me.

Sponsored

nas4a

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Diesel
So... I have my JT, put 1800 miles on it so far and then this

Now, the shop has my JT... currently completely removing the T-case and rebuilding all the seals.

I hope when you finally can pick yours up you can keep it!

Man - that's awful. Hope you don't end up needing anything that is on back-order. I will tell you that once you can actually get engagement from Jeep Customer Care, they move. I think they punt you around just for a bit to make sure you are vested in pestering them for a solution though.

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
My StingGray JTRD just landed at the Utah train yard and is awaiting transport to Idaho.
dealer Says 7 to 10 days after unloading and a day or two for PDI. Time to wring out the financial stuff.
I was told that on the 4th and 2 weeks later, still hasn't landed at the dealership.

sauc3y

First Name
sauc3ymonk3y
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A moose until I take delivery
Occupation
Banana Management
I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but in San Diego that message is meaningless. I've had my ETA window pushed back three times. We have humungous lots full of new vehicles near our ports, and I can only assume my Gladiator is sitting there waiting for a driver... I ordered mine on 11/2/21, and my original ETA window was late December. My latest window spans from today through 2/2/22. I'm not trying to be a buzzkill. Hopefully you have better luck than me.
About all of us feel your pain. (sans the ones that make devilish deals for a quick turnaround)

This thread is all about the camaraderie that comes with knowing other internet strangers have jeeps on the same delivery trailer in a sea of other delivery trailers stacked with other jeeps waiting for Bob to finish his 81st turnaround haul in 40 days with no sleep.

Its supposed be FUN!

But alas, you're on the west coast so yours will be on the ocean to penguin land and back up to your port sometime in 2023. (I'm JOKING. I have no idea about penguins.)

I'm now 1/24-2/3. WOOOOooooOOOOooOOoooOOO!

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor

Sponsored

Tim Detour

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR-D
Occupation
I&E
About all of us feel your pain. (sans the ones that make devilish deals for a quick turnaround)

This thread is all about the camaraderie that comes with knowing other internet strangers have jeeps on the same delivery trailer in a sea of other delivery trailers stacked with other jeeps waiting for Bob to finish his 81st turnaround haul in 40 days with no sleep.

Its supposed be FUN!

But alas, you're on the west coast so yours will be on the ocean to penguin land and back up to your port sometime in 2023. (I'm JOKING. I have no idea about penguins.)

I'm now 1/24-2/3. WOOOOooooOOOOooOOoooOOO!
I’ve met some of my very best life long friends through my Jeeps.
what a great catalyst for friendships.
the internet brought us together from all different places, ages and careers. Those things didn’t matter, only jeeps.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
OK, still no news from Daniel this week, but I do at least have this:

Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 1642714266294
I know that when I talked to Walter today he said that Daniel was out. He just said that Daniel asked him to help with the emails.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
I know that when I talked to Walter today he said that Daniel was out. He just said that Daniel asked him to help with the emails.
Thanks for the intel. Yeah he's usually pretty responsive so I was surprised. I have a lot of things I have to coordinate to get down there for delivery anyhow so I won't panic until my status says 'delivered' if I still haven't heard anything.
Sponsored