JonRJackson

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Do you have a part number?
CAll SealsIt. Tell them you are doing the 35 spline RCV on a gladiator. They were great to work with. Here is the box from a previous post in this thread.

itS been almost a year since my install. I was under the front this week and still no axle seal leaks.
Jeep Gladiator Need help with front axles and RCV 35 spline 1642165638904
Sponsored

Marine2947

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Military
CAll SealsIt. Tell them you are doing the 35 spline RCV on a gladiator. They were great to work with. Here is the box from a previous post in this thread.

itS been almost a year since my install. I was under the front this week and still no axle seal leaks.
Jeep Gladiator Need help with front axles and RCV 35 spline 1642165638904
Is the 32 spline what comes stock in the rubicon? What’s the benefit of the 35 over 32? Sorry I’m new to this.

OP
OP
JonRJackson

JonRJackson

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Is the 32 spline what comes stock in the rubicon? What’s the benefit of the 35 over 32? Sorry I’m new to this.
If you are doing the 32 spline, i'm fairly certain that the factory seals will work. 35 is a larger/stronger axle shaft, more teeth in contact in the carrier. to use the 35 spline you have to replace everything inside the pumpkin too.

Deleted member 22728

If you are doing the 32 spline, i'm fairly certain that the factory seals will work. 35 is a larger/stronger axle shaft, more teeth in contact in the carrier. to use the 35 spline you have to replace everything inside the pumpkin too.
This.
Sponsored