Sponsored

New ecodiesel California edition build

eeTwidget

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Last time I hit Big Bear, it’s more fun in the snow with a supercharged 1st gen. ;)

I miss that rig but it’s all good. Placed an order for a JTRD! You should help me “break” it in.

Jeep Gladiator New ecodiesel California edition build 7F6A5FAB-A538-4C72-A38D-5B9762F7F90D
Jeep Gladiator New ecodiesel California edition build 9012D533-5B59-4DEF-BDB8-D1F7576EAF7D
Sponsored

OP
OP
kilroy173

kilroy173

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Tj, Gladiator Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Installed the Banks Idash and pedal monster today. Not the cleanest install but it will do for now. Now just to figure out what I want to monitor on here.

IMG_8638.JPG

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
I'll keep my comments about 'Kalifornia edition' to myself.

OP
OP
kilroy173

kilroy173

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

Escape.idiocracy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jt
Occupation
Hitchhiker
Wtf is a California edition diesel???? I thought we all got the castrated edition due to the epa/carb hammer ?? Did it come with a 2nd dpf ? 4 cats a 5 gallon fuel tank and 19 gallons of def?? I’m just kidding, nice ride. And the tire difference is almost 100% the weight of the diesel.
Castrated edition comes when you hit the DMV…. Don’t worry, you didn’t miss out…. 🤣😂🍺

kickingaz

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Owner - New River Offroad
Hey everyone, quick update. I took the truck through 2n02 and 2n01 in big bear this weekend to break it in. If anyone knows those trails, they are not much more than fire roads. I was disappointed how bad the front was bottoming out. I ordered some 3/4 inch daystar front spacers, metalcloak extended bump stops, and some rubicon take off springs and shocks. Hopefully this will help with the bottoming out of the front suspension. Ill post an update when i get the parts installed.
There is a TSB on the front suspension for the Rubicons as the shocks need to be replaced for this same issue. I believe the TSB stated loud noises when hitting potholes - LOL. Maybe you can find it or if not I can look it up when I get home (traveling this week).

OP
OP
kilroy173

kilroy173

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
There is a TSB on the front suspension for the Rubicons as the shocks need to be replaced for this same issue. I believe the TSB stated loud noises when hitting potholes - LOL. Maybe you can find it or if not I can look it up when I get home (traveling this week).
I actually just replaced my front springs with the Clayon diesel springs along with metalcloak coil pads and bump stops and the ride is a lot better.

Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
I really like this mount, but doesn’t it prevent you from fully using the driver’s visor?
No idea :bandit:… I was on the:ontheloo: saw your post and remembered this company.

Camaroboi13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ Pioneer, 17 WK2 3.6, 18 JLU 3.6, 22 JTOD 3.0
Occupation
LEO - Life in Chino
Nice build brotha, I just picked up my Overland Eco a few weeks ago and I'm up the street from you in the north end of San Bernardino. I'm often in Ranch for no particular reason, so I'm sure we'll cross paths at some point.

Jeep Gladiator New ecodiesel California edition build Gladdys.JPG

OP
OP
kilroy173

kilroy173

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Just installed some used low-mile diesel-specific Falcon SP2 3.3 shocks. The ride is night and day compared to the take-off Rubi shocks I was running. Also, just an FYI for anywho who wants to run Falcons in the future you don't need to cut a huge hole in your fender liner to fit the reservoir just a small slit folded back will do it.

68902601770__ACDD18AD-2098-4958-AB92-9F95DAB25902.JPG

IMG_8896.JPG
Sponsored