New Mojave owner

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
Hydro Blue and Mojave weren’t a available when I bought last year; so had to go for plan B. Red Sport S.

Jeep Gladiator New Mojave owner AEC8227C-C464-4624-8D66-31BEFBFFDD03

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bluecyclone

Bluecyclone

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jeep gladiator mojave
Occupation
Lineman
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

bhodgeJuck

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Corp IT Manager
Also a new Mojave owner, had it about a month and I still have a smile on my face every time I drive! I waited, searched all over, and drove a few hours when a Hydro Blue became available.
Jeep Gladiator New Mojave owner Hydro Mojave

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
Also a new Mojave owner, had it about a month and I still have a smile on my face every time I drive! I waited, searched all over, and drove a few hours when a Hydro Blue became available.
Hydro Mojave.jpg
Congratulations to all of you!

I'll be placing my order for the "Mo" as soon as the start the 2022 cycle...I was first thinking about getting the taco color (if offered for 2022) but after staring at it for a few weeks on-line it started to remind me of the taxi-cab color...

So now it is either red or the Hydro Blue...The Blue is totally spectacular. (red more "classic")...

I see you have the mopar front grill, I like that too, but everytime I pick it on the build your own tool, it says it has to remove the front trail camera....Does your truck have a front trail camera?

Sponsored

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Congratulations to all of you!

I'll be placing my order for the "Mo" as soon as the start the 2022 cycle...I was first thinking about getting the taco color (if offered for 2022) but after staring at it for a few weeks on-line it started to remind me of the taxi-cab color...

So now it is either red or the Hydro Blue...The Blue is totally spectacular. (red more "classic")...

I see you have the mopar front grill, I like that too, but everytime I pick it on the build your own tool, it says it has to remove the front trail camera....Does your truck have a front trail camera?
I was just wishing had the forward facing cam. If I ever decide to buy another it will definitely have it. Trail rails and bed outlet would be the other two options I’d like.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Blue Cyclone, when getting the ARE cap, or any cap, be sure to get the flip up side windows, it is such a game changer flipping it open and being able to pull things out the side.....Jack
Oh yeah, nice color!
Jeep Gladiator New Mojave owner IMG_2706

bhodgeJuck

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Corp IT Manager

I do not have the front camera, which makes sense now. The other two Hydro's that I found within 250 miles had the color matched grill and the front camera. It wasn't a priority for me to have the front camera. I have seen posts on here saying that there add on cameras that are much better quality than the stock one, if you're interested.

The Hydro Blue is stunning, it gets comments constantly.

dfwxjer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr JKRX, Navigator L, 63 Impala SS, Lexus CT200h
Hydro Blue Mojaves are the best Mojaves :rock:

I may be a bit biased
Sponsored