Glady04

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel
I don't think so (but hope I am wrong)

D since 4/25 for my LE. Never got to D1. When asking the nice concierge lady, she gives no update, just "Call back in 2 to 3 weeks".
What color is your LE?
Sponsored

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Yeah I’m trying to understand this too.

Order = 5/14
VON = 5/15
VIN = 5/22

Options: RUBI, white, black top, automatic, std screen size, bed liner, advanced safety, std wheels, painted fenders, tow pkg, slush mats, smokers group, aux switches

Did NOT include: steel front bumper, soft top, trail cam, adaptive safety, leather, cargo mgmt, tonneau

Thought for sure my (lack of) options combo would speed it into production.

Dallas91

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Silverado ltz
Just chatted today. Been stuck in D for three weeks and still here. Standard red Rubi with soft top, painted flares, LED lighting group. I was really hoping to have it before the 4th as well but. I'll be lucky to have it by August at this point. Man I'm so impatient!!!

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hate to say it but I suspect that you may be stuck in D status for a possible long time due to the fact that you are getting a rag top. I do not think anyone has ever gotten a rag top delivered. I may be wrong about that but I don’t recall anyone on this forum getting one. You should ask your dealer to inquire with Jeep about this.

Just chatted today. Been stuck in D for three weeks and still here. Standard red Rubi with soft top, painted flares, LED lighting group. I was really hoping to have it before the 4th as well but. I'll be lucky to have it by August at this point. Man I'm so impatient!!!

Dallas91

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Silverado ltz
Thanks. I'll send him a message today.

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hey Dallas91 I just saw a post from Moonridge about just getting in a rag top. Looks like Moonridge is a dealer in the Ohio area. A good sign for you.

Abunchahicks

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 Grand wagoneer
Hate to say it but I suspect that you may be stuck in D status for a possible long time due to the fact that you are getting a rag top. I do not think anyone has ever gotten a rag top delivered. I may be wrong about that but I don’t recall anyone on this forum getting one. You should ask your dealer to inquire with Jeep about this.
I’m not seeing any orders being received other than LE’s?

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Look at posts by user @Moodridge to see his or her new rag top Gladiator to be sold. Looks like Moonridge is a Jeep dealership. Just got a rag top in. Looked nice.

I’m not seeing any orders being received other than LE’s?

Sponsored

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass
Vehicle Showcase
For your info.
The dealership let me take it home to show my wife today. Having a Gladiator in my driveway somehow makes the wait worse. The soft top is amazing, really quiet, and it's even easier to take down than the JL top. The only hard part is getting the back window back on ( I think I just need a little practice.)

Glady04

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any non-LEs with bedliner make it past D yet? I assume all LEs have the bedliner?

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
Any non-LEs with bedliner make it past D yet? I assume all LEs have the bedliner?
My brother got his build sheet today. He's got a non-LE Rubicon with spray-in bedliner. I ordered same day from the same dealer and I'm still in D this morning.

Glady04

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My brother got his build sheet today. He's got a non-LE Rubicon with spray-in bedliner. I ordered same day from the same dealer and I'm still in D this morning.
Any other differing options?
Sponsored