Sponsored

New Poll - who is stuck in status “D”

TXPinoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Can Am Spyder, 2018 Lexus 450H, Future owner of a Gladiator LE
Ordered my billet silver LE on 4/16 and was in D status until 6/3. D1 status now...baby steps. Good thing I have a new GF to keep my mind off of it or I would be quite irritated.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Woody

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Any other differing options?
Ordered a loaded rubicon on 4/26 (first day ). It’s been in status D for 3 weeks. Was told today it has been pushed back to August due to the bumper... Cancelled the order!

TommyBoy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Patiently waiting
Occupation
Accessory shop owner
Ordered on 4/27 and was in D status a week later. Black rubicon, standard bumpers, standard radio, dual top, no ft camera, mud tires, spray liner, cold pkg, headliner, LED pkg. SUCKS!!!

Glady04

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel
Ordered a loaded rubicon on 4/26 (first day ). It’s been in status D for 3 weeks. Was told today it has been pushed back to August due to the bumper... Cancelled the order!
Are you done or reordering without the bumper? Did FCA chat or dealer tell you it was pushed back?

Sponsored

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
Any other differing options?
I have more options than him so I do suspect one of them is to blame for my lack of movement. Options I ordered that he didn't:

Front camera
Cold weather group
Active safety group
Adaptive cruise control
AUX Switches
MT tires
Remote proximity keyless entry

Could be any of those or maybe none of them. Maybe I just got unlucky with the production schedule. When I check with FCA they do blame parts being obtained for the lack of movement. They also insist that by 30 days I should be out of D but it's been 31 so yeah.

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Done.. Dealership informed me..
Yeah if mine got cancelled I'd bail and try to make a deal on one off a lot. Just done waiting.

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
We ordered similar options. I also got the spray in bedliner. Did NOT do the steel bumper.
I am ok with an August delivery though. No rush to start those monthly payments.

I have more options than him so I do suspect one of them is to blame for my lack of movement. Options I ordered that he didn't:

Front camera
Cold weather group
Active safety group
Adaptive cruise control
AUX Switches
MT tires

Could be any of those or maybe none of them. Maybe I just got unlucky with the production schedule. When I check with FCA they do blame parts being obtained for the lack of movement. They also insist that by 30 days I should be out of D but it's been 31 so yeah.

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We ordered similar options. I also got the spray in bedliner. Did NOT do the steel bumper.
I am ok with an August delivery though. No rush to start those monthly payments.
I just don't like being in limbo. I like working on my Jeep but have no desire to do anything with my soon to be sold JK. Registration is due next month too. I ordered out of state so I don't want to wait and trade in when I've driven to another state and suddenly I'm desperate because I can't drive home two vehicles. That means I'm looking to sell locally, but don't want to be without a vehicle for months or have to drive some Avis Ford Fiesta all summer.

No hate on the Fiesta. Just a little underwhelming when I know what I'm waiting on.

sad85XD

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Firecracker Red 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon "Azazel"
Occupation
Auditor
Got a Red Rubi Ordered. Got my VON and VIN in a few days. In and out of D in about a Week. Sitting in D1 for ~10 days. Chatted with jeepcares today and said that all materials were in and that it should be moving into the building stages E F G very soon.

Has: Trail cam, tow pack, matching fenders, black roof.

Does not have: Bed liner, polished wheels, bed inverter, steel bumper, matching roof.

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Up for grabs:

896705f7304f6669cff233db0e26857f.jpg

cwawy.gif

giphy (9).gif

6010e082e532416ee283092f15bea6f1--jeep-funny-jeep-meme.jpg

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Oh, no!!!

Glady04

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel

Front camera
Cold weather group
Active safety group
Adaptive cruise control
AUX Switches
MT tires

I have Cold Weather, Active and Advanced Safety Groups, and Proximity entry in common with you, and I've been in D for about 22 days.

EPTJ

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE Red 2008 Dodge Ram 2500, 1999 Jeep Wrangler, 1976 F100
Finally got the text that I have been waiting for since the 4/25 D status one. I graduated to D1 today, with an estimated ship date of 6/14. So nice to have a date to look forward to, vs the "Check back in 2-3 weeks conversations with the concierge.

Dallas91

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Silverado ltz
So the dealer called FCA about my issue and they denied any issues with soft tops. Stating my odor was on track. But still in D.
Sponsored