New Poll - who is stuck in status “D”

Pergrem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Yamaha/BRP Tech
Wow... That does not sound promising for any of us...That sounds like a problem for those that have their Jeeps and those that are still waiting.

Probably the fender liner issue.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Woody

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Wow... That does not sound promising for any of us...That sounds like a problem for those that have their Jeeps and those that are still waiting.
I ordered my non LE on 4/26. Was stuck in D status. dealership called and told me that my build would not happen until August. I cancelled the order. It was a loaded rubicon..

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Spoke to Jeep Cares on Saturday, average wait time in D status is 30 days. So I will give them that at least before going "Karen" and asking to speak to the manager. LOL

guntrust

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LawNews.TV
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
something legal
I ordered a white Rubicon JT with stick on 4/27, D status since May 13.

I was under the impression that most orders are in D status less than 30 days, but was told by Jeep chat today that it is "normal" to be in D status "at least" 30 days. Hmmm.

Glady04

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel
I ordered a white Rubicon JT with stick on 4/27, D status since May 13.

I was under the impression that most orders are in D status less than 30 days, but was told by Jeep chat today that it is "normal" to be in D status "at least" 30 days. Hmmm.
I don't give their estimates much weight. I am sure they are given canned responses by their managers who probably also has no clue about what is going on. Their primary goal is to manage our expectations. Not to keep us informed.

Sponsored

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
Spoke to Jeep Cares on Saturday, average wait time in D status is 30 days. So I will give them that at least before going "Karen" and asking to speak to the manager. LOL
They won't escalate anything until 45 days. I tried, but I'm no Karen.

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I just got my VIN from a pre-spec, this looks like some BS
"D1-To-D Regress" is my status,

I'm F*cking going backwards? Must be from all those LEs....grrrrr

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
I just got my VIN from a pre-spec, this looks like some BS
"D1-To-D Regress" is my status,

I'm F*cking going backwards? Must be from all those LEs....grrrrr
Seems likely. They must be holding inventory on certain items for LEs. Hard to argue that they shouldn't, but I just want my goddamn truck already.

MPFit

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500
So I went from C last week, to D on Friday, and now D1 status as of today. Maybe they fixed the issues with production? Moderately spec’d Overland btw

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
So I went from C last week, to D on Friday, and now D1 status as of today. Maybe they fixed the issues with production? Moderately spec’d Overland btw
maybe somebody is just playing hokey pokey with your VIN status?

EDIT FOR MIKE:

You're in D1 right now, but you go back to D, then we shake it all about, you do the hokey pokey and now you're D1, that's what frustration is all about.........so bored.

OR IF YOU'RE MIKE
You're in C status, you paid a lot of money, but you ordered a Granite LE, now you're pissed that everybody is driving their JT ...... you do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around, that's what frustration is all about?

Last edited:

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
maybe somebody is just playing hokey pokey with your VIN status?

You're in C right now, but you go back to D, then we shake it all about, you do the hokey pokey and now you're D1, that's what frustration is all about.........so bored.
C is before D. You don't go "back" to D. Spoken from one of the Granite LE folks that have been stuck in C (without a VIN) for ~2 months now, watching the rest of you progress with your orders and complain it's not progressing fast enough. (Staying Zen)
Sponsored