New Poll - who is stuck in status “D”

BeepBeepIAmAJeep

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Hard Rock Bright White and soon™ 2020 Gladiator LE Bright White
Ordered my LE april 3rd, went D status april 18th (may have been earlier but that was when I contacted jeep to ask and was so excited at having a VIN and D status I didnt ask for the date) and got D1 may 17th. My build sheet got posted today so I am hoping that means they are getting ready to move it to production and that I could possibly have my jeep by 4th of july??? Its wishful thinking and kind of annoying because I saw someone at work yesterday roll up in a gladiator and all I could think was... I ordered my first what the heck!!!
Sponsored

BJV95050

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Pathfinder 2004 Harley Davidson Softail
Anyone else losing their patience in "D-Hell" or is it just me?

Looking at the inventory daily and can not see myself paying 57k to 61k for an automatic Rubicon. Test drove an Overland, it was the only Gladiator available at the dealer lot that they would let me get behind the wheel of. Maybe I would pay 53k MSRP but not 100% sure I would want to ditch my order and go Overland.

I ordered a 6spd manual Rubicon with the options I wanted at 53k, I should be super excited for it to arrive but my excitement now is just blah.

As of this moment I feel like I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. This would be my very first Jeep purchase and so far it has not been the greatest experience. I passed up a 2019 Sting Gray 4dr Rubicon in a manual trim to hold out for the Gladiator. I'm now kicking myself for not pulling the trigger and jumping on that deal.

I really hope to hear some other news at the end of the week other than D status, my patience is wearing very thin.

Sorry for the rant ladies and gentlemen, it has not been a great start to this week.

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Finally got the text that I have been waiting for since the 4/25 D status one. I graduated to D1 today, with an estimated ship date of 6/14. So nice to have a date to look forward to, vs the "Check back in 2-3 weeks conversations with the concierge.
Congrats, @EPTJ !!! I'm jealous!

FiveStar-Ace

First Name
Branden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Ordered Bright White LE on April 6th...been in D status since April 26th I believe and still in D as of last Friday...unbelievably frustrating. Jeep dropped the ball big time on these Launch Editions

Sponsored

sad85XD

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Firecracker Red 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon "Azazel"
Occupation
Auditor
Got a Red Rubi Ordered. Got my VON and VIN in a few days. In and out of D in about a Week. Sitting in D1 for ~10 days. Chatted with jeepcares today and said that all materials were in and that it should be moving into the building stages E F G very soon.

Has: Trail cam, tow pack, matching fenders, black roof.

Does not have: Bed liner, polished wheels, bed inverter, steel bumper, matching roof.

Just found out last night that it moved to E and this morning it was already in G!

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I think the 3.0 eco diesel or maybe even an all electric JT will be out by the time I get out of D status.
The wife was only half joking when she said our 3.6 gas truck won’t be ready until Xmas.

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Day 20 in D.

... sigh ...

Sponsored

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
Anticipating my 1 month annivesary of D status on Friday...I sent an email to the owner last week asking if they could make a call to the rep and figure out what (if anything?) could be done to alter my order and hotwire the build process. He told me that they normally receive a response from their rep within 24 hours. That was Wednesday last week so I'm guessing I'm just stuck. Hopefully they don't double-whammy me upon delivery and tell me my affiliate pricing is no longer being honored!

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
My D status is also over a month.
Jeep Chat said they would escalate to a review team today.....I doubt they are going to do anything though.

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
I decided to check with my dealer on the status of his inquiry...here's the response my dealer received from his Jeep rep when asking if there was any update:

"I will receive updates on the Launch edition toward the end of the month. All are being held in containment currently."

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
Can your order get reset somehow in D status. I have been checking my status every week since the 14th when i got my VIN and have been told its in D status. Last Friday i asked exactly how long it had been in D status on their end and was told 6 days and the representative ended that chat.

Today I contacted them again and was told it had been in D status for 9 days and they couldn't see past that. does that sound right or am i missing something?

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I decided to check with my dealer on the status of his inquiry...here's the response my dealer received from his Jeep rep when asking if there was any update:

"I will receive updates on the Launch edition toward the end of the month. All are being held in containment currently."
Wow... That does not sound promising for any of us...That sounds like a problem for those that have their Jeeps and those that are still waiting.
Sponsored