Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Again, how, if it is not showing in the order guide or web?
Dealers have the option. Just because it's on the site here doesn't mean it doesn't exist... @JAY just hasn't got his hands on the PDF yet. I don't think he works for Jeep, he just has a source.

I got it by asking my dealer to price ordering one with every option selected. (I posted a picture of one of the order sheets, the one for the Willys Sport, either here or in the Order thread.)
Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Alright, makes sense. Sorry for doubting you. Guess we will watch and see then.
No worries, in this day and age I completely respect (and hope) people that pursue a source instead of taking things at face value. Obviously you don't follow all of my posts, so no reason to think you've seen what I said elsewhere. (c:

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Order guides usually are not available until second week of the month at earliest. Will post and announce when it's released.
@JAY would be interested in moving my spreadsheet thread to stickied and move rtneco's out? He's not updating his and I keep getting questions and requests for help with it.

Sponsored

kbros

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kwbcancerblog.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Willys diesel; 05 HD Fatboy
Occupation
ski bum
Just got a Willys diesel build quote. See attached. It's package 26K. Gobi and Gator colors are no longer available. There are very few options available. No max tow, no premium audio, no tech or safety. No hardtop headliner. This dealer's opening offer was $500 under MSRP, with a nonrefundable $2500 required to order. I'm shopping around.
Jeep Gladiator New Willys package and 80th Anniversary Edition Gladiator Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 10.44.43 PM

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
2 lines for additional gas, that is interesting
Don't know what that means. My dealer filled mine up when I took delivery.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Just got a Willys diesel build quote. See attached. It's package 26K. Gobi and Gator colors are no longer available. There are very few options available. No max tow, no premium audio, no tech or safety. No hardtop headliner. This dealer's opening offer was $500 under MSRP, with a nonrefundable $2500 required to order. I'm shopping around.
Jeep Gladiator New Willys package and 80th Anniversary Edition Gladiator Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 10.44.43 PM
That appears to be for the Willys Sport, which is just the Willys package on top of the Sport... which has no fancy options like premium, etc. The Willys (non-sport) gives access to all that other stuff... its the 26W.

Jeep Gladiator New Willys package and 80th Anniversary Edition Gladiator willys-order-sheet

My order for a Sport S had the 4 additional gallons of gas... but it's not a Diesel. The dealer said that's added from Jeep at the facility. It's an odd line item... I bet they add the extra Diesel line for more expensive gas.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
That appears to be for the Willys Sport, which is just the Willys package on top of the Sport... which has no fancy options like premium, etc. The Willys (non-sport) gives access to all that other stuff... its the 26W.

My order for a Sport S had the 4 additional gallons of gas... but it's not a Diesel. The dealer said that's added from Jeep at the facility. It's an odd line item... I bet they add the extra Diesel line for more expensive gas.
Diesel not expensive here $2.15 vs $2.11 for Regular, but you are probably right.....

Sponsored

famous

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Architect
Is anyone guesstimating when we'd actually see these on the lots? Wonder what the time difference would be between ordering one & getting one off the lot. Educated guesses?

Changed my mind on the Willys - really need leather seats - feel like the cloth seats get dirtier and they're harder to clean. :/

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Is anyone guesstimating when we'd actually see these on the lots? Wonder what the time difference would be between ordering one & getting one off the lot. Educated guesses?

Changed my mind on the Willys - really need leather seats - feel like the cloth seats get dirtier and they're harder to clean. :/
IDK - cloth in the JK seem's to be pretty durable

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager

max toe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito, 1998 audi
im damn well considering trading kermit in on willys diesel and it's on the build site,,,,! If only gator was available, granite crystal metallic

Jeep Gladiator New Willys package and 80th Anniversary Edition Gladiator iris (3)
Sponsored