First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Sport 3.0 Diesel
Occupation
Mechanic
Kblanton - The Tazer is definitely not plug and play - plenty of steps to make it function - looking for it to fail...Really ??
I also read that Pro2a - Phone is not plugged in - Don't have a standalone gps though for verification over the phone apps.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mikemann0

Mikemann0

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Sport 3.0 Diesel
Occupation
Mechanic
Panther - I will continue to increase the size as my gps is higher than the jeep speedo - Everything else works as it should - manufacturer size and actual measured size isn't doing it so I'll keep climbing , Just doesn't make sense because I'm going higher numerically than the actual tire measurement now ?

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
ECRI works great for tire size and a handful of other things. It doesn't have a setting to disable ESS, for example.

I've never gotten the GPS tire calibrator to work but manual entry is really simple and easy.

Way less $$

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Wow, learn something new every day.
Note to self:
Tazer sycophants really get their panties in a wad when someone doesn't agree with their choice. 🙄 LOL

mgw750

First Name
Mke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Machinist
I unmarried my Tazer mini when i took it to the dealer for service. I used it to just correct tire size. I just have 33's on the truck and do not plan on larger so I don't think I will reinstall it. May just sell it.

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
Panther - I will continue to increase the size as my gps is higher than the jeep speedo - Everything else works as it should - manufacturer size and actual measured size isn't doing it so I'll keep climbing , Just doesn't make sense because I'm going higher numerically than the actual tire measurement now ?
Depends on how your off. When you first put tires on, your actual MPH is more than your Speedo MPH, makes it easier to get speeding tickets. I've got the 35" Kenda and 37" BFGs that I swap back and forth on my truck, but on both tires the ACTUAL size is a lot less than the size on the sidewall. The Kenda's are closer to 33.5 and the BFGs are just above 35". If I tried to put 35" in for the Kendas my Speedo would be higher than my actual MPH.

I typically leave it around 34.5, thats a good compromise between my two tires. I could change it every time, but I"m lazy. When I first just had the 37" BFGs, I actually pulled a tape measure and measured the tire, got the actual measurement, and put that into the Tazer and it was within 1 MPH of my GPS pretty much all the time.
Sponsored