Cowboy JK

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 2dr JK Sahara
Stole your idea. These are perfect.
Steps can be removed if your going to drag them on something. 2 pins per side.
Install is easy(15 minutes a side) but it is a 2 man job and requires removing the rock rails no matter what the instructions say.

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg
Sponsored

JTMana

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
Steps can be removed if your going to drag them on something. 2 pins per side.
Install is easy(15 minutes a side) but it is a 2 man job and requires removing the rock rails no matter what the instructions say.

SWEET! mine come in tomorrow. I got the silver ones and I plan to rhino line them

Cowboy JK

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 2dr JK Sahara
SWEET! mine come in tomorrow. I got the silver ones and I plan to rhino line them
When you Rhino Line them stay away from the pivot points the clearance is tight and
I don't think there is room for bed liner.

Sponsored

Logan94605

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Things & Stuff
Hi YAll
Does anyone know the Jeep part #'s
to make the Mojave's Hood scoop actually functional.
Functional is the operative word.... I thought of doing that on mine and found a video of a guy actually cutting the openings. Then I saw several threads on how it may actually impede the performance of the engine compartment. If it would have improved things to have it open the engineers would have left it open... But hey if you want to open it up start hacking. ;-)

studiodfw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Photographer
Any Mojave owners do any actual highway travel trailer towing in the 3000 pound range? If so what are impression of the Mojave for that?
I have been towing my Boreas XT Trailer on my current road trip for over a month now. Over 4K miles, mostly at altitude and she has performed like an absolute champ. My trailer weighs 1900 lbs dry but as configured with the RTT and a full tank of water, probably closer to 2500 lbs. I am averaging about 13.5 mpg while towing. The thing I have noticed the most is the “tow mode” that I had heard referenced in other threads. Some members had reported that Jeep had installed a factory smart tow mode that became activated when the trailer harness was attached. I was skeptical but I can absolutely notice a major improvement. Engine break assist is vastly improved while towing and the transmission certainly holds gears in the power band longer. Overall I could not be more pleased with what my Mojave has given me on this trip. It really shines when you get it off road, this suspension just cruises over washboard roads!!!

TexasMojaveGuy

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave Gladiator
What lift and tire size
37s on a front Rock Krawler 2.5 inch coil, Ready Lift Front shock extensions, Ready Lift Longer rear sway bar end links, Ready lift 2 inch rear coil spring top mount spring spacers, and Rock Krawler adj front track bar.

Sponsored

Johnnyboy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Mojave 2020
Just picked this beast up and in love! Added
Rubicon steel bumper
Mopar 7” trail lights
Winch bar
Rugged Ridge tube doors with mirrors
Mopar Sun bonnet
Katskins leather
Using a jbarr hoist for top.
Let me know if there are any questions?

633D55D2-CEBD-4487-84A2-8EA6C5E4C994.jpeg

70E16596-0E7D-4429-A7B1-4E6D66E807BD.jpeg

Johnnyboy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Mojave 2020
Functional is the operative word.... I thought of doing that on mine and found a video of a guy actually cutting the openings. Then I saw several threads on how it may actually impede the performance of the engine compartment. If it would have improved things to have it open the engineers would have left it open... But hey if you want to open it up start hacking. ;-)
I agree ive read that is on purpose because otherwise in the desert it will be like scooping sand on to your engine

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Opening it up changes the whole airflow equation. People think it's going to cool the engine more?

This is a closed loop liquid cooling system. It doesn't need air blowing on top of the engine to help anything. It likely lowers the airflow through the radiator by changing the pressure in the compartment.

I never understand the propensity of people to screw with stuff that a team of engineers calculated.

Plus the sand thing. Yep. Not a good idea.

Leave it be.

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
I just took delivery of a set of 35" Mickey Thompson BAJA MTZ P3s wrapped around Black Rhino Armory Wheels for my Mojave.

I liked the 33" Falken Wildpeaks that came with the Gladiator but these Mickey Thompson lean more towards the offroad and mud view of the world.

NOTE: I'll be selling the Falken's and the gray Gladiator takeoff wheels (also pictured).

2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave.jpeg

62241347699__F9F05BB2-8141-414A-AEF1-BFAD0D385327.jpeg

IMG_0124.jpeg

Johnnyboy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Mojave 2020
Where did you get the gladiator decal?
Anyone put a metal bumper on a Mojave yet. Can you keep the factory skid plate?
i just added a Rubi steel bumper. I had it done at the dealership the technician added spacers to the 2 bolts closest to bumper. It looks factory and was able to use all bolt holes. Ive read previously that people couldnt match up the bolt holes with the Mojave skid plate. This guy got it to work perfectly

E137F5E2-B2EC-4304-A6D4-84CD0B9B109B.jpeg

1D51DDF4-57AB-4039-B887-C59389CB998F.jpeg

384C9E45-62AC-4BBA-9220-36A316AA134D.jpeg
Sponsored