First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
I'm curious. If the Gladiator is referred to as the JT. The Gladiator Rubicon is the JTR. Does that mean the Mojave Gladiator would be the JTM? I'm still learning my CJ, YJ, TJ, JK, JL, etc.
Sponsored

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
It will be interesting to see how they hold up. So far my only complaint is with the roll up tonneau cover. Every time it rains there are black streaks down the side of the bed.
Wash the cover when you was the Gladiator.

Redjk07

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Self Employed
Is your Sting Gray? Mine looks like its the Gobi but its not??? I think the sting gray changes colors almost each time I look at it!

wpscheel

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
Did that require any adjustment to the stock suspension?
No, basically it is all still the same just spaced up 2" with shock extension brackets to allow you to keep the existing shocks. This kit also comes with extended lower control arms to correct the front end geometry to maintain proper alignment.
Very happy with the kit and the results

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
No, basically it is all still the same just spaced up 2" with shock extension brackets to allow you to keep the existing shocks. This kit also comes with extended lower control arms to correct the front end geometry to maintain proper alignment.
Very happy with the kit and the results
Would you mind posting a link to the exact kit you have?

Sponsored

wpscheel

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
The brackets were part of the kit. Have to drill a couple of holes to secure the brackets to the existing shock mount, but other than that it bolts right up.
Here is a link to the kit I purchased. There are a couple of differences. In the description it says 2" front and rear but in actuality it's 2" front and 1.5 in rear. I thought that would be a problem but it actually turned out great. Also in the picture it shows the front shock extensions but this is an old picture and the rears are included as well.

https://www.daystarweb.com/product/2-lift-kit-jeep-gladiator-jt-2020-current

studiodfw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Photographer
I'm curious. If the Gladiator is referred to as the JT. The Gladiator Rubicon is the JTR. Does that mean the Mojave Gladiator would be the JTM? I'm still learning my CJ, YJ, TJ, JK, JL, etc.
I’ve been using JTM as shorthand. Like anything, it just takes repetition to make it recognizable to the masses.

Sponsored

studiodfw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Photographer
Anyone put a metal bumper on a Mojave yet. Can you keep the factory skid plate?
Several members have installed the OEM steel Rubi front bumper and successfully kept the Mojave skid plate. The bolt holes do not all align properly but it seems to work. I would consider using the Rubi skid plate and either paint or powder coat it silver to retain the factory look. The only question that remains is will the Rubi skid accommodate the Mojave bypass shock.

PabstBleuRibbon

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 12F96491-31B0-437B-B8F7-C66F888F2DE9

Freshly cleaned and ceramic coating applied. Hooked the Mojave up to my Boreas XT in preparation for a month long trip to Montana and back next week.
Just shopping around for a Mojave at this point, not even sure I want to unload my setup WK2, and I just needed to chime in and say that your setup is like my dream setup right now. Maybe instead of the XT the MXT would be the only change I'd make. Nice rigs!

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Stock Mojave with 37’s

F4313974-EC7C-4674-936A-623E1F9931B2.jpeg
No lift or spacers? Looks fantastic.

Does it rub anywhere? Have you flexed it at all to tell?

I am thinking about doing this in the spring with the AAL light brace and inner fender delete kit.

Also, any head on view pics?
Sponsored