Sponsored

***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves

Steve Rollin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2017 LX570, 2015 MB wagon
Hey guys I just joined the gladiator club and am so excited. Coming from a 2018 JK rubicon recon 2d. Id been waiting on a bronco since they announced last summer. Thought I had a pretty good reservation but looks like I would have had to wait for a 2022 so I just got fed up.
This thing drives so much better than my JK. And when I started researching and saw you could run 37s from the factory, I was sold.
Picked up Friday and went straight to the tire store and got the Yokohama geolander xat since I couldnā€™t get the ridge grapplers. They had comparable reviews and look great as well. So excited. Working on my list of mods. This has been a great thread so far.
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 60AC75F6-5077-4C61-86F3-40ACB0B41463
Sponsored

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
Hey guys I just joined the gladiator club and am so excited. Coming from a 2018 JK rubicon recon 2d. Id been waiting on a bronco since they announced last summer. Thought I had a pretty good reservation but looks like I would have had to wait for a 2022 so I just got fed up.
This thing drives so much better than my JK. And when I started researching and saw you could run 37s from the factory, I was sold.
Picked up Friday and went straight to the tire store and got the Yokohama geolander xat since I couldnā€™t get the ridge grapplers. They had comparable reviews and look great as well. So excited. Working on my list of mods. This has been a great thread so far.
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 60AC75F6-5077-4C61-86F3-40ACB0B41463
Congrats šŸ» looks great! .. I gave up on the bronco myself! Glad I did.....

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/cancelled-my-bronco-reservation-today.41018/

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Looking good!

We are in trouble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Has anybody put together a list of things/parts that are specific to the Mojave only? For instance shock mounts use larger hardware than other trims. Or Seat covers that say "fit all" Gladiator trims but forget to say except the Mojave. Has anybody ran into other issues?

Tobbun

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Wife hit a cow in the truck... creates a opportunity for something new... stumbled across the Mojave and had to get it. First car was a 85 CJ7, then had a 89 Wrangler then the kids first car was a 2007 Wrangler Unlimited (lost to Hurricane 2020 when it was going to be our beach vehicle) and although I originally wasn't big on the Gladiator it checked all the boxes and I can look past the small mirrors and love the orange accents of the Mojave.
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves Tobbun

Currently searching the forums and ordering orange accent items.

It has been a blast so far (1 week in) and just learned about Ducking...

Tobbun - 1st post.

Sponsored

TYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Howā€™s the acceleration and ride on 37s?

mellendic

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Security Researcher
I just got mine back with 5.13s and in the break in period. I was very unhappy with the stock 4.10s on 37s. Now I have seen 8th gear on side roads and uphill acceleration is back like stock. 37's fit fine with my 3.5inch metalcloak game changer lift, with a better ride and keeping the fox shocks. But power was gone.

Steve Rollin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2017 LX570, 2015 MB wagon
I only got to drive the truck for like an hour as we left for spring break the next morning. Out skiing all week and I canā€™t tell the family that id be just as happy at home driving around in circles.

Based on all Iā€™ve read, the gearing is far from ideal. But this isnā€™t my daily so I wasnā€™t as concerned. Iā€™m coming from a JK rubicon with 3.73s on 34s. And that was such a dog for so many reasons. I mean I loved it, but acceleration and braking were terrible, ride was as well. So based on my VERY early feedback, the suspension and longer wheelbase are massive improvements in ride quality. And the transmission makes the gear hunting much better. But bottom line I knew this wasnā€™t ideal and I really wanted the look. Will revert when I have more time in the seat.

Jsmalls273

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Paramedic
This is something Iā€™ve been looking for! Some online shops donā€™t make it well known or known at all if whatever product will work on the Mojave.

Papa Jawa

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BL & Rubi Recon, 99 Miata
Same Bronco, same story. Iā€™m now rolling in my Mojave, and smiling every minute!

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
anyone tracking 3" pod light mounts for the hood for us?

Raton Pass

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Wonder if you guys would knock off my Mojave tribute decal on my Sport? šŸ˜†

My daughter bought them for me so I put them on....

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Looks good, what size you go with?
These are the Toyo Open Country AT/3's in 285/75R/17 (Made here in the good ole USA).
Ends up that this combo with the Mopar accessory offroad wheel weigh in at 90# each. Exactly the same as the original Std. Mojave wheel with the Falken Wildpeak A/T's.

Inflated diameter of the tire @ 37 psi is approx. 33.78". Just got back from the first test drive, and they are super quiet. Heard no tire noise at all w/windows up or down. :like:

Got them from my local Chrysler Jeep Dealer Parts Dept. All Mopar parts departments currently have a buy 3, get the 4th for $1 tire sale running through the end of April.

Priced out at $230/tire, and got a full set of 5 to have the matching dia. spare. All said & done, mounted/balanced/+tax out the door for $1026.00. Was pretty happy with that deal.
Sponsored