***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
These are the Toyo Open Country AT/3's in 285/75R/17 (Made here in the good ole USA).
Ends up that this combo with the Mopar accessory offroad wheel weigh in at 90# each. Exactly the same as the original Std. Mojave wheel with the Falken Wildpeak A/T's.

Inflated diameter of the tire @ 37 psi is approx. 33.78". Just got back from the first test drive, and they are super quiet. Heard no tire noise at all w/windows up or down. :like:

Got them from my local Chrysler Jeep Dealer Parts Dept. All Mopar parts departments currently have a buy 3, get the 4th for $1 tire sale running through the end of April.

Priced out at $230/tire, and got a full set of 5 to have the matching dia. spare. All said & done, mounted/balanced/+tax out the door for $1026.00. Was pretty happy with that deal.
Thanks for the reply, they look good. Waiting on my Methd 703’s to come off back order and going with BFG KO’s in a 315/70/17. Hopefully the wheels come in soon. 🤞🏻
Sponsored

Jsmalls273

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Paramedic
Anyone put QD sway bar disconnects on their stock Mojave? Which one did ya go with? I’m thinking bout it to help me out off road. Is this a good move?? I’m all stock suspension on my Mojave

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Anyone put QD sway bar disconnects on their stock Mojave? Which one did ya go with? I’m thinking bout it to help me out off road. Is this a good move?? I’m all stock suspension on my Mojave
I did. I used MetalCloak but had to cut them down a bit for up travel.

It works great on our trucks. Just pick a brand and roll

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Just took delivery of my Mojave on Friday afternoon and I am thrilled with it. Had to post now that I can officially be a part of the "Mojave Marauders."
Thanks to all who are pouring in their experiences and likes or concerns. Very informative.

Mark's Mojave.jpg

Jsmalls273

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Paramedic
I did. I used MetalCloak but had to cut them down a bit for up travel.

It works great on our trucks. Just pick a brand and roll
cool thanks! I’m Jeep and off road newbie so I’m just trying to do things right. I don’t want useless stuff on my Jeep.

Sponsored

ruscopin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Fire Protection Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
A few new things over the past couple of weekends. 17" x 8.5" Method Race Wheels MR301 The Standard, LT315/70R17 DISCOVERER® STT PRO™, Teraflex 1-1/2" Performance Spacer Lift Kit, 3/4" Daystar Spacers in the rear. I also swapped in a pair of Overland running boards with 3/8" spacers to close the gaps between boards and fenders.
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 20210327_105326

Tobbun

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
A few new things over the past couple of weekends. 17" x 8.5" Method Race Wheels MR301 The Standard, LT315/70R17 DISCOVERER® STT PRO™, Teraflex 1-1/2" Performance Spacer Lift Kit, 3/4" Daystar Spacers in the rear. I also swapped in a pair of Overland running boards with 3/8" spacers to close the gaps between boards and fenders.
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 20210327_105326

Would love to see some more pics of the running boards. Need to do something diff on mine... too hard for the wife getting in... want a step.

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
I also used the Overland boards. Maybe not the best looking choice but does a nice job of keeping winter grunge off the doors. I did not need any spacer though. They bolted on with no issues
Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves IMG_0162.JPG

ruscopin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Fire Protection Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
The reason I made spacers for the running boards wasn't to make them fit but rather to raise them up a little higher to reduce the gaps and space between the boards and fenders.

Capture.JPG

Sponsored

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Out of nowhere my average mpg went from 14.4 to 16.1
How many miles do you have on it? I was getting a tad over 15 on the Hwy, after about 1200 miles on the truck, it’s started going up. I’m at about 1500 miles and am averaging about 17.5. Stock Mojave on stock AT’s, for now. Lol

stickshifter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Super easy and and removed hood liner because I didn’t want to trim the hood liner. I could have modified it, but choose not to.

Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves Capture.JPG

I like how your assistant's feet make a cameo in the third picture. But I think someone is drooling :LOL:

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
The reason I made spacers for the running boards wasn't to make them fit but rather to raise them up a little higher to reduce the gaps and space between the boards and fenders.
Thanks for the explanation. Yes, that does seem to snug them up a bit tighter

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
How many miles do you have on it? I was getting a tad over 15 on the Hwy, after about 1200 miles on the truck, it’s started going up. I’m at about 1500 miles and am averaging about 17.5. Stock Mojave on stock AT’s, for now. Lol
I'm at like 1,4xx, stock a/t's.
Been playing the "drive like you don't have any brakes" (very slow coasting to stops)
It happened after my last tank of gas, I thought it had something to do with that but guess not.
Sponsored