Oracle Flush Mount Taillights Arrived Today

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Did the same, canceled my order... Will never order from them again.
I wouldn’t go so far…. I’ll get them when they are readily available with the kinks worked out. I love my headlights as well as my bumper reverse lights.

Sponsored

Mimi

First Name
Mimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Manager
I wouldn’t go so far…. I’ll get them when they are readily available with the kinks worked out. I love my headlights as well as my bumper reverse lights.
I purchased mine somewhere else, same-day shipping while otherwise, I had to wait for 2 more months. I got the taillights and reverse lights, but after reading some of the issues here I will have my mechanic install them to be safe :)

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
I purchased mine somewhere else, same-day shipping while otherwise, I had to wait for 2 more months. I got the taillights and reverse lights, but after reading some of the issues here I will have my mechanic install them to be safe :)
If you have halogen tail lights just connect the bumper reverse lights to the trailer hitch wiring (not to the tail light wiring) and you will be fine. :like:

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Im really surprised I don't like those.

They make the bumper look huge.
Thats because the bumper IS huge. Front and rear extend like, 2 feet from the grill and tailgate. Looks so stupid.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Do you guys do it for the look or to avoid trail damage? I’m asking because I’ve never found the look of mine to be offensive and I think they look cool at night.
Jeep Gladiator Oracle Flush Mount Taillights Arrived Today 83A72163-3D05-4F10-A85A-CC98971EB43C

Sponsored

Boostnu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Machinist
Have they figured out the issues on swapping these to a halogen truck? I want a set but don’t want to buy them if they are still having problems.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Have they figured out the issues on swapping these to a halogen truck? I want a set but don’t want to buy them if they are still having problems.
Not all halogen customers are having issues, but if they are, yes. We do have a solution if you do encounter the issue with the reverse lights shutting down. If you perform the install and have this happen going from halogen, we have a form to request the parts.

(edited to correct information)

Last edited:

Boostnu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Machinist
Not all halogen customer's are having issues, but if they are, yes. The use of a programmer such as a Tazer or JSCAN has been an effective solution as well as we are working on one that does not require a programmer...still ironing a few things out before we present that one to everyone.
I may hold out for awhile and see what you guys come up with. I have the flashcal on mine. So I don’t plan on changing it for the taser or Jscan.
Sponsored