First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Mojqve
Occupation
Self Employed
Did you have any issues while installing these lights? I think there are posts in the other threads about the lights where people have been having issues with a screw that protrudes into the housing area blocking the light from sitting flush when installed.
No issues at all. 10 minute job. Hardest part was getting the factory wiring harness to separate.
Sponsored

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
This conspiracy goes really deep because other members are installing them and have apparently been brainwashed into thinking they do in fact work as intended. :CWL:
I had been watching this thread and really liked the look of the lights, and now that I’m due to receive my second Gladiator, i thought I might pull the trigger on these. However, even though I appreciate an accurate and thorough discussion of facts, I would have thought this quote from what appears to be the mfg / vendor could have stayed much more professional by what reads as smug sarcasm to me. I am not connected to anyone in the debate, I’ll just note, that I do a lot of business with people based on the relationship. So, when I’ve worked with many customers and clients who were wrong I really try to go out of my way to be graciously in the education of facts and pass on the sarcasm. i Suppose it was only my business to the extent that I was preparing to cast some $ votes in your product, but I’m at a pause at least for a moment. Just my $.02’s.

CFLgladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I'm sure someone with BSM and the new tails can easily check the quadrants and distance of the oem ones versus the oracle ones. Perhaps that will come in the future.

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
Can you explain the proximity sensor statement? I wasn’t aware the lights were related to that. Is proximity sensor the same as blind spot sensor? I’m thinking about getting these and mine does have blind spot sensors. I second the question about fitment being not as good as factory. Can you elaborate please?
From the Morris 4x4 site - Item Description:
PRODUCT DETAILS
Description:
Designed to fit flush with the truck bed of the Gladiator, the new JT Flush Tail Lights from ORACLE Lighting offer improved features and OEM factory styling.
This innovative design has a sleek tail light for Gladiators that wraps tightly around the truck. Protruding out significantly less than the factory tail lights, this low-profile design avoids damage while trail riding. Because of the nearly flush wrap-around design, the lighting can be visible from any rear angle, making it a unique solution for the Gladiator. These lights provide improved LED lighting features including high-powered reverse lights and signature perimeter lighting.
In addition to standard features, the plug-and-play design features an enhanced reverse function and caters to the 's optional cross-traffic sensor. The reverse light features 12 high-powered LEDs for optimal rear illumination.

->>>> The cross-traffic sensor can be swapped directly over from the factory assembly and easily installs into the ORACLE Lighting tail lights for Gladiator.<<<<-

Gain sleek styling that compliments the original body lines and tons of innovative features. With the superior quality and durability that ORACLE Lighting is known for, these tail lights are the perfect upgrade for your Gladiator!
Product Details:
  • Sleek styling
  • Wraps tightly around the truck
  • Improved LED lighting features
  • 12 High-powered LED reverse lights
  • Signature perimeter lighting
  • Plug-and-play design

Sponsored

clweed

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
"Got the new Oracle taillights today. Install went flawlessly. Fit is pretty good but not quite factory good. They work fine and look soooooo much better than stock. I went from stock halogens to these and no warning indicators or anything funny on my test drive. "

When and where did you order yours?

I ordered mine 8/3 from quadratec , curious how much longer until they ship

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
"Got the new Oracle taillights today. Install went flawlessly. Fit is pretty good but not quite factory good. They work fine and look soooooo much better than stock. I went from stock halogens to these and no warning indicators or anything funny on my test drive. "

Anyone getting them the next couple weeks will be from the pre-order group. I think they said they can fill 100 a week and I'm pretty sure there were at least 300 pre-orders.

clweed

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Anyone getting them the next couple weeks will be from the pre-order group. I think they said they can fill 100 a week and I'm pretty sure there were at least 300 pre-orders.
Thanks,

I missed the preorder, looks like I'll be waiting for awhile

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I ordered through Morris 4X4 last week. I don’t expect these until at least the last two weeks of December.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
JScan users:
If you have halogens and remove the resistor, make sure you change all 4 led tail light settings (tail, brake, turn, and reverse) to “active”, and press “go” each time. Otherwise, your changes won’t be saved.

FBE3B260-4578-4AE0-9D73-D59199D4CA72.jpeg

Sponsored

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Care to screen shot that and post here? I tied searching for it but couldn't find it. The only reference I could find was him just stating it wouldn't work but this was from a different FB group than what you were talking about I believe. FWIW, I don't know anything about Scott Blum but his FB page states he's a Manager of Product Planning for Jeep Wrangler. In my line of work, we would not associate a Manager to being an Engineer or having the same technical know how. Not to say that he wouldn't have access to those people though.

Jeep Gladiator Oracle Flush Mount Taillights Arrived Today FBE3B260-4578-4AE0-9D73-D59199D4CA72
Scott Blum is opening himself up to a lawsuit imo.

OP
OP

21mojave

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Mojqve
Occupation
Self Employed

I ordered mine through oracle about a day after the preorder was made available. I’m sorry I don’t remember the date. They did send out an email a few weeks back that said they would be fulfilling approx. 100 orders per week.

JonRJackson

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
I placed my order on 4/22 and was not in on the first shipment. Hopefully this week though.

<EDIT> Just got my "on the way" email!!!!!!

Last edited:

EXTORTION

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Law Enforcement
Ordered my Oracle's 3 days ago. Can't wait to get them.

Mimi

First Name
Mimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Manager
Got the new Oracle taillights today. Install went flawlessly. Fit is pretty good but not quite factory good. They work fine and look soooooo much better than stock. I went from stock halogens to these and no warning indicators or anything funny on my test drive.
Thanks for sharing! I'm expecting mine to come in November. I also added the reverse lights for a clean look. Looks really good, even happier that I ordered then after your pics! :)
Sponsored