Sponsored

People who factory ordered in july/august...

cmak0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Ordered sport S max tow on 8/9, still in D status. Jeep rep told my dealer today that the popular equipment package is causing delays 🤷
Sponsored

imaz1218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I ordered an Overland on August 30th. Noticed today in crypto stickers that a few Overlands ordered in mid august received build sheets.

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Where are you guys getting your updates from? I read in a few other threads people bugging the Jeep Chat and getting hit-or-miss info from there. Just placed my order today.
Mostly Jeep chat. I did get a couple emails randomly with updates from Jeep Wave. Other than that haven't really bothered the dealer.

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Ordered a Sport S w/ Max Tow and all tech options on 7/27. Still in D status.

Sponsored

Atch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Painter
I ordered on Wednesday and was told most likely 12-15 weeks. Whether that's accurate or just the dealer being conservative who knows.

floridavet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I ordered an Overland on August 30th. Noticed today in crypto stickers that a few Overlands ordered in mid august received build sheets.
I ordered an Overland on July 31 and it’s scheduled to be at my dealer September 15th.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I ordered a base Sport with the only options being hard top, automatic, tow package, bedliner and aux switches. Ordered from Gupton.

7/27 order
8/27 moved to D1 status (as per Daniel at Gupton)
Tenative ship date of 9/15 (again from Daniel).

Jeep Chat keeps waffling between "all parts are recieved and it is scheduled" and "waiting on parts" depending on the day and rep. I don't consider them to be a reliable source of information at all.

They were unable to give me any kind of ETA on shipping or build dates unlike the dealer.

I was aware before placing the order that base Sports take longer to build. I do think though that choice of dealership matters as well. Jeep does seem to prioritize the high volume factory order dealerships versus the ones that just order lot inventory and sell at MSRP or plus markup.

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Two Door Rubicon, 2017 Audi Q5, 2016 Ram, 2016 Yamaha XSR900
My Mojave was ordered on July 20th. Build completed on August 18th and I picked her up on September 4th.

Darel

First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
Ordered 7/5, a fully loaded rubcion diesel.

Trim status 9/8 and got an email from Jeep Wave saying I should receive it by 10/6.
How are you guys getting emails from Jeep Wave? I got an email from Cryptostickers and followed up with Jeep Chat and my dealer but this is the first I'm hearing about Jeep Wave.

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
How are you guys getting emails from Jeep Wave? I got an email from Cryptostickers and followed up with Jeep Chat and my dealer but this is the first I'm hearing about Jeep Wave.
I haven’t gotten an email from anyone but my dealer lol so you’re ahead of me.

MDPensFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator JTO, 2017 Grand Cherokee
I ordered 8/16 and just had a build sheet show up today. JC says it's "at the body vendor" which I equate to JB status where they do the bedliner. My dealer contact was off today but waiting to hear what he says tomorrow. Honestly I was not expecting it to move through the process this quickly.
Similar to me. Ordered on 8/17 and dealer told me this morning it's in JB status. Build sheet emailed from Crypto this morning.

polarisTXguy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave, F350, Boss 302, Mini, Ram1500
Occupation
Polaris Industires
Ordered on 8/25 with a projected date of 9/19/2021. Highly doubtful that will happen based on crypto and no Build Sheet information yet. Being in a related industry and understanding the extreme supply chain constraints I will be happy if its here by the end of the year. As demand continues the global logistic channels tighten. MFG battle for the limited cargo space available being all vehicles source parts globally.

All this will lead to increased material and logistic cost. That's why I ordered a MY21 to get ahead of what I expect to be a substantial bump on MY22 MSRP.

So everyone hang in there and know that your JEEP will get here! However the wait is costing my $$$ as the parts list is going up on a daily basis as I find more cool stuff I need.

MM

Jeep Gladiator People who factory ordered in july/august... Mojave Order V3

Last edited:

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Ordered on 8/25 with a projected date of 9/19/2021. Highly doubtful that will happen based on crypto and no Build Sheet information yet. Being in a related industry and understanding the extreme supply chain constraints I will be happy if its here by the end of the year. As demand continues the global logistic channels tighten. MFG battle for the limited cargo space available being all vehicles source parts globally.

All this will lead to increased material and logistic cost. That's why I ordered a MY21 to get ahead of what I expect to be a substantial bump on MY22 MSRP.

So everyone hang in there and know that your JEEP will get here! However the wait is costing my $$$ as the parts list is going on a daily basis as I find more cool stuff I need.

MM
Who gave you a projected date? I didn't get one of those from the dealer or Jeep.

MikeInMo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 05 LJ Rubi
JTR ordered 8/24.
"All parts are received and it is scheduled" earlier this week per Jeep Chat.
Sponsored