Please teach me about jscan

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
So what are the top features you can do with it? For 90 bucks is it much better then the 330 buck tazer option? I really need something because after bigger tires my speedometer is off 3 mph. No big deal but would like it to be accurate. Also would like to adjust Tpms so my light isn’t on as I’m running 30-32 psi. Jscan can do both of these correct? Also can I turn drl lights off with jscan?
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
You can download the app and play around with the Demo version and see all the features. There are way to many things to list. Some of the common things are changing for tire size and shift points, setting for led lights. Setting the DRL to other places other than your fender lights, I got mine set to Turn signals. Adding a backup camera, aux switches, setting the TPMS to other settings or turning it off. Turn off the seatbelt dinging. Programming to have your Foglights stay on with your high beams. Just to name a few things. Tons of other things I didn't mention. I suggest checking out the Demo.

OP
OP
LiftedrubiconJT

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
You can download the app and play around with the Demo version and see all the features. There are way to many things to list. Some of the common things are changing for tire size and shift points, setting for led lights. Setting the DRL to other places other than your fender lights, I got mine set to Turn signals. Adding a backup camera, aux switches, setting the TPMS to other settings or turning it off. Turn off the seatbelt dinging. Programming to have your Foglights stay on with your high beams. Just to name a few things. Tons of other things I didn't mention. I suggest checking out the Demo.
Thank you I will check out the demo now. Would you recommend the jscan?

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2018 JLUR, 2023 JTuRD
What he said X2.

Gregj

OP
OP
LiftedrubiconJT

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
Once I change all the settings I would like on the jscan I can disconnect everything from the Jeep and it will all still stay that way right?

Sponsored

AzRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
THREE Gladiators, and a JL Wrangler
I just bought everything needed an hour ago.
$30 for the VGATE (Prime free shipping)
$40 for the additional cable needed (Prime free shipping)
$19 for one car license (Will buy later)

So about $90 all in for one car.

The two parts arrive on Friday.

Side note .... I need it for four cars so I need to spend near $62 instead of the $19

Last edited:
OP
OP
LiftedrubiconJT

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
You have your drl set to turn signals? What does that do? Can you disable the drl so there not on at all? I upgraded my headlights to the Oracle bi led and have the led rings on for drl, I don’t want the fender drl on anymore

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
You have your drl set to turn signals? What does that do? Can you disable the drl so there not on at all? I upgraded my headlights to the Oracle bi led and have the led rings on for drl, I don’t want the fender drl on anymore
Yes you can turn them off if you want to.

Sponsored

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just bought everything needed an hour ago.
$30 for the VGATE (Prime free shipping)
$40 for the additional cable needed (Prime free shipping)
$19 for one car license (Will buy later)

So about $90 all in for one car.

The two parts arrive on Friday.

Side note .... I need it for four cars so I need to spend near $60 instead of the $19
When you buy the additional licenses just buy one and then use the option to buy three more. I bought one and then bought a second one and when I tried to purchase a third single license it wouldn’t let me and had to buy three. So now I have five licenses. Still a bargain though.
Gregj
Jeep Gladiator Please teach me about jscan 306FC56B-74B3-46CF-842A-CD5ED7A5CCA0

OP
OP
LiftedrubiconJT

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
so I like to run 30-32 psi, I want to change tpms to alert at 25psi do I put this in settings in the light load or max load

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking in the demo version as I don’t have one hooked up right now, the light load setting is at zero so it should be the max load setting.
Gregj

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
The turn signals come on and burn as a DRL instead of the outside fender white lights, kinda like the Tacoma and Tundra does. It comes automatically just like the regular DRL does when you crank up the jeep. I have replaced mine with led bulbs so they burn pretty bright. I prefer the amber DRL over the white, just a preference.

Jeep Gladiator Please teach me about jscan 15967093457228146258137250631352
Jeep Gladiator Please teach me about jscan 1596709367949241616953527869059
Sponsored