Possible bad news

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Well, I'm not gonna weigh in on ya'll hippies & crew cuts! Good and bad among all people.

I will thank you for your service, Navy and other government. Thank you.

The world according to 5Jeeps the idiot goes like this:

we suck rocks when we stray from what is good, true, and right.

we are weakest when we fall, deep breaths, apart.

and I believe in Consumer Reports price estimate for JT.

and I wont do business with a company that knowingly panders to those who have or take extra, unless it also serves those who have not, or take less.

If the corporation is taxed like a person, it has the moral obligation to fulfill, same as a person.

We'll see soon this thang is priced!!!
Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Well I’m done waiting. I’m officially over the Jeep gladiator and going to become a KIA Telluride fan boy now.

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
For my part, it's about right price.

Those folks at 40K-50K ish salary make up half the working population.

Half.

And this is made for the upper half then?

The perky Upper quartile only perhap?

But wait, automakers are too big to fail.

So the lower half or three quarters pays to bail them out, or loses their job when the economy falters, because the 'better half' are too stupid to keep it together?

Stupid pricing models contribute to market collapses (real estate, wall street).

So this pricing debate, imo, is upper crust wanting their cake and eating it too, at the expesne of everyone else.

And before anyone defends it, I'm sick and tired of blaming those not able to make the change. The uppers have royally fucked up our society and they owe a duty, they are the ones who should fix it. You break, you fix. Period.

I'm just saying as loud as I can please please price this thing sensibly.

Let's do this one right.

Right vehicle, we all agree.

Right price? Remains to be seen.

If it's priced only for the upper half, include me, then it sucks.

My thoughts, opinons. No offense meant.

jeep-compass-lead-the-way-ad-times-of-india-bangalore-01-08-2017.jpg
If a potential buyer makes 40k a year and they are buying a 50k dollar vehicle they missed a couple alegbra and life classes along the way. It’s gonna be an expensive truck, and we won’t know the price until we do.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Well I’m done waiting. I’m officially over the Jeep gladiator and going to become a KIA Telluride fan boy now.
That's a joke, right? :whew:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
It’s an interesting looking bull bar and step bars. Not the truck for me though. Looks too “city.”

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Ha. If anyone switches from a Gladiator to a Telurude, they weren’t really in the market for a Gladiator. Grand Cherokee maybe?

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Ha. If anyone switches from a Gladiator to a Telurude, they weren’t really in the market for a Gladiator. Grand Cherokee maybe?
To quote my girl Tae Swift "Haters gunna hate, hate, hate, hate ,hate":LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Blown7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Hellcat powered CJ7..... 2007 Jeep SRT8...2018 Trackhawk
I myself think at $50-60K they will sell as many as they need to make a profit.
Big 3500 Rams are over $80K

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Well, I'm not gonna weigh in on ya'll hippies & crew cuts! Good and bad among all people.

I will thank you for your service, Navy and other government. Thank you.

The world according to 5Jeeps the idiot goes like this:

we suck rocks when we stray from what is good, true, and right.

we are weakest when we fall, deep breaths, apart.

and I believe in Consumer Reports price estimate for JT.

and I wont do business with a company that knowingly panders to those who have or take extra, unless it also serves those who have not, or take less.

If the corporation is taxed like a person, it has the moral obligation to fulfill, same as a person.

We'll see soon this thang is priced!!!
Don't hold back . . . just tell me how you really feeeeeeeeeelllll ! I can say that I'm enjoying my coffee-time* less these days . Full disclosure, I'm not, nor ever have been, a psychologist or psychiatrist - yea - but (of course) there's that Holiday Inn Express commercial they asked me to be in ! ?
psst, shhhhh, does '$!@>&*~($'* fall into that category, now that some of the cat is out of the bag ?

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
kia-telluride-video.jpg

Too "Terminator/Mad Max" for your taste? Gotta love a rig with a snorkel and low profile tires. Deep water on smooth streets?
SICK . . . but if I keep my 2016 trail rated WK2 . . . I could see building IT up for more Extreme Off Roading TOO !

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
If a potential buyer makes 40k a year and they are buying a 50k dollar vehicle they missed a couple alegbra and life classes along the way. It’s gonna be an expensive truck, and we won’t know the price until we do.
Sarcasm ? "Assuminating" ? I've learned, over the years, sometimes the hard way, to not assume anything - especially about People . I try as best I can to not judge (reading) a book based on the cover artwork or title alone . Best to at least read the Forward then check out the chapter titles and Read a few of their 1st paragraphs ! For Me, that's what the usefulness of a Barnes & Nobles Coffee Lounge is for !
Though I've "more or less" stated my monthly income . . . the rest of the story and final chapter (not yet written) has not !
Buying a new JL or JT won't be a financial burden and won't require taking out a loan ! Any further assumptions would be equally fruitless ! there are lessons to be learned for ALL to be had . . . but it takes a bit of "school time" !
ps; I am not judging you . . . just taking the opportunity, thru your timely post, to point out for ALL, that READING at an EARLY age can lead so some Profound & Insightful knowledge . :whew:, did I bungle it ? Let's go have a :beer: and talk about it ?

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
Sarcasm ? "Assuminating" ? I've learned, over the years, sometimes the hard way, to not assume anything - especially about People . I try as best I can to not judge (reading) a book based on the cover artwork or title alone . Best to at least read the Forward then check out the chapter titles and Read a few of their 1st paragraphs ! For Me, that's what the usefulness of a Barnes & Nobles Coffee Lounge is for !
Though I've "more or less" stated my monthly income . . . the rest of the story and final chapter (not yet written) has not !
Buying a new JL or JT won't be a financial burden and won't require taking out a loan ! Any further assumptions would be equally fruitless ! there are lessons to be learned for ALL to be had . . . but it takes a bit of "school time" !
ps; I am not judging you . . . just taking the opportunity, thru your timely post, to point out for ALL, that READING at an EARLY age can lead so some Profound & Insightful knowledge . :whew:, did I bungle it ? Let's go have a :beer: and talk about it ?
No sarcasm was intended from my post. That’s a great bookstore btw. It just gets tiresome/redundant seeing posts about the masses wanting a new vehicle priced where everybody and anyone can afford it and that’s just not possible. I would love to see it priced at 35k, but you and I all know that’s not gonna be the case. I hope I’m wrong tho!

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
No sarcasm was intended from my post. That’s a great bookstore btw. It just gets tiresome/redundant seeing posts about the masses wanting a new vehicle priced where everybody and anyone can afford it and that’s just not possible. I would love to see it priced at 35k, but you and I all know that’s not gonna be the case. I hope I’m wrong tho!
The thing is that you don't know. You are speculating.