First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator, '18 JK Rubi, '17 Sienna, '89 Burb
Occupation
Like a job? What's that?
Well I just got notified that my order was cancelled and I was refunded. Blah.
Sponsored

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
A friend of mine ordered a set about 7:30 pm EST yesterday and his order was cancelled today.

TheBrudwich

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sherp
Occupation
Architecture
Anyone in Socal want to flip a set for a quick profit let me know. My order was cancelled today. 😭 😂

Sponsored

THE SANDALORIAN

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
About 10 - 12 sets of these 37's and 40's were bought by members of my Jeep club, and it's looking like most if not all of their orders are getting cancelled.
They must have caught on to either a pricing mistake or an overselling of them. They were up for the $116 price for a very long time over multiple days.

RedChili

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Cancelled...5 times...1 for each tire...Walmart rubbing it in! lol I wonder what the cutoff time was. I ordered last night about 11:30 PM mountain standard time.

Edit To add: Looked at my order on Walmart and it says the order was cancelled at my request, lol. I think I'll email them to let them know that request wasn't from me!

Last edited:

Sponsored

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
Cancelled...5 times...1 for each tire...Walmart rubbing it in! lol I wonder what the cutoff time was. I ordered last night about 11:30 PM mountain standard time.

Edit To add: Looked at my order on Walmart and it says the order was cancelled at my request, lol. I think I'll email them to let them know that request wasn't from me!
Mine says canceled it too.....How care they? Maybe losing 10k in a couple of days put them on edge? :)

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
They must have caught on to either a pricing mistake or an overselling of them. They were up for the $116 price for a very long time over multiple days.
They could have been over stocked. Needed to move them out. Dropped the price, and all of you guys bought them all up. Fresh stock coming in at a higher price now.

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter

🤣

1746CB99-6E4E-47E0-97D4-703EF73BC6C5.png