Sponsored

Post your 2020 JT Gladiator build status

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
April 27th and still D1 with an estimated build date of 7-8-19. Guess what.... still in D1. Now I’m irritated!
Granite?
Sponsored

ScaleRCCrawler

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2015 Subaru XV Crosstek
Occupation
US Air Force (Retired)
Finally Hit D1 today after being in stuck in D status for the last 40 Days.

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
Finally a little progress.
Ordered on 6-25-19. Sport with a few options.
Vin on 6-27-19
D Status 6-28-19
And today it moved to D1.
Hopefully will continue to move along.
So after Jeep Chat told me D1, my salesman called me to say there was an update. Status is D1 with a scheduled build date of 7-25 and a delivery date of 8-12. I was pumped after the chat , then slightly saddened after the call. Any chance the process can be quicker than that??

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
So after Jeep Chat told me D1, my salesman called me to say there was an update. Status is D1 with a scheduled build date of 7-25 and a delivery date of 8-12. I was pumped after the chat , then slightly saddened after the call. Any chance the process can be quicker than that??
I would be thrilled to get word I would have it before August was over. That would be less than 7 weeks for the whole process. Some people have been stuck in d status alone for 7 weeks or more with no signs of progress. (Ask me how i know...)

Sponsored

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Ladies and Gentlemen, after ordering my Rubi on April 27, I got updated this morning that it started through the line yesterday. FINALLY!!!!!!
Just wondering what options you ordered. I also ordered early morning on April 27...have been told mine is scheduled to be built this Sunday. A friend who ordered a virtually identical Rubicon 2 days later from the same dealer was told his would be built on July 6...and it was in Trim (G) as of Monday. Among the options on mine (and my friend's): steel bumper, trailcam, bedliner. I'm pretty sure it has been the steel bumper that has held up the order.

My friend has contacts in high places at FCA, which is why I assume his was allowed to butt in line ahead of mine. Wish he would have also asked for mine to be moved up in line, since I'm the guy who got him the deal on his Gladiator. His build sheet shows "Special Scheduling Condition VII." Anybody else seen this?

Last edited:

CaptBrianBrown

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport
I am about a month in JB but didn't order a bed liner. How did you figure out what is holding you up?
its widely reported that's what the major holdups are. I have nothing special that wouldn't have been installed in the factory during the actual build out.

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Dealer just emailed me to tell me I’m in Paint right now!

Now timing is looking to be atrocious, taking my son to Italy for 9 days at the end of the month. Wanna make a bet it gets delivered while I’m away lol

Sponsored

TommyBoy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Patiently waiting
Occupation
Accessory shop owner
No steel bumper, no trail cam

Spray in liner, LED lights, Dual top

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
I would be thrilled to get word I would have it before August was over. That would be less than 7 weeks for the whole process. Some people have been stuck in d status alone for 7 weeks or more with no signs of progress. (Ask me how i know...)
So since the dealer stated my build will start on July 25th, is there any chance it can be sooner? Would I be wasting my time checking Jeep chat before the 25th? So I just wait until then to see if anything changed?

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
So since the dealer stated my build will start on July 25th, is there any chance it can be sooner? Would I be wasting my time checking Jeep chat before the 25th? So I just wait until then to see if anything changed?
Short answer yes it probably won’t start u til then. Long answer... who the f@&k knows.

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
My Bright White Rubicon has finally made it to the dealership in Texas as of tonight!

Ordered 5/29, so exactly 6 weeks from order to delivery.

Too bad I can’t pick it up until next week.

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
My Bright White Rubicon has finally made it to the dealership in Texas as of tonight!

Ordered 5/29, so exactly 6 weeks from order to delivery.

Too bad I can’t pick it up until next week.
Do you know how long shipping took? I am also in TX, and mine is in JB as of today.
Sponsored