PSA.. DO NOT TAKE YOUR DOORS OFF

Swayze

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I have the mopar tube doors on mine, I like having an arm rest and I feel a bit safer on the freeway. Plus it’s kind of nice for if I want to put any type of box on the rear floor. I just installed a tonneau cover so that last reason isn’t as important. I also have the rain gear cover as it fits over the top and my mirrors. I attached their stock photo for the rain gear cover as I don’t have a pic of mine on it.

2127B0D9-A15A-454F-B845-67607C579A7A.png

EEA2CFCB-84AB-4B83-9470-467272976C5C.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Heliix

Heliix

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator
These are the doors I think I'll be ordering this week. Looks great!

Will match my sill guards too.

9C8FDB4E-CD61-42D5-A21D-582A984432AD.jpeg

8C5B4B00-D8E7-4310-93DC-5E9473405330.jpeg
TRI-JAB you need to take those doors off to show off the door sills.....
I have the mopar tube doors on mine, I like having an arm rest and I feel a bit safer on the freeway. Plus it’s kind of nice for if I want to put any type of box on the rear floor. I just installed a tonneau cover so that last reason isn’t as important. I also have the rain gear cover as it fits over the top and my mirrors. I attached their stock photo for the rain gear cover as I don’t have a pic of mine on it.

Jeep Gladiator PSA.. DO NOT TAKE YOUR DOORS OFF EEA2CFCB-84AB-4B83-9470-467272976C5C

Jeep Gladiator PSA.. DO NOT TAKE YOUR DOORS OFF EEA2CFCB-84AB-4B83-9470-467272976C5C
I really like the mopar tubes...

Swayze

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Jeep dealer let me use the 15% off on the Mopar doors and then they didn’t charge for shipping so it made them a lot closer in cost than some of the cheaper doors. Still not cheap but better relatively and I love those red eject handles because I’m a child haha.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Those are the OEM saddle leather seats? Do the photos reflect the true color/shade? (Can't rely on the appearance on the Jeep Build & price site)
Yes - they are the OEM "Saddle" Leather. The picture is pretty true to color. I traded in my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland on my JT. The GC had "Saddle" leather that was much darker closer to brown. The JT Saddle leather is definitely not as dark as the build simulator shows.

Still looks good, but I would have really liked them to be darker or closer to Brown. Either way, I did not want the red stitching or the red dash, so I ordered the saddle leather. I can say I am happy with it. I did drive to a dealer to check the color out before I placed my order.

I would order saddle again. Hope that helps.

Check out my build - It has a few other pics of the interior that will give you different picture shades to get a real look.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/samson.25179/

Sponsored

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Yes - they are the OEM "Saddle" Leather. The picture is pretty true to color. . . Hope that helps.

Check out my build - It has a few other pics of the interior that will give you different picture shades to get a real look.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/samson.25179/
Yes, this does help, thanks. There were no saddle Jeeps of any kind on my dealer's lot at all, and only one with Heritage Tan cloth, and that was a Wrangler. Everything else was black cloth or leather.

Craig rubi

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon

2127B0D9-A15A-454F-B845-67607C579A7A.png

EEA2CFCB-84AB-4B83-9470-467272976C5C.jpeg
Hi you. So is that Rain cover a mopar thing, (if not where do you get it and does it work with just soft top oand does anybody know of tube clamp rearview mirror/s that will clamp onto the 2" Mopar tube doors?

Swayze

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi you. So is that Rain cover a mopar thing, (if not where do you get it and does it work with just soft top oand does anybody know of tube clamp rearview mirror/s that will clamp onto the 2" Mopar tube doors?
https://www.raingearcovers.com/product-page/4-door-gladiator-cab-cover

It is supposed to cover with a soft or hard top, doors on or off, and looks like they also just dropped one with the ability to cover a light bar.

I used the Carolina metal master mirrors, didn’t know of any clamp on options.

https://www.carolinametalmasters.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxIPPhtmW6gIVTeDICh0O5gsiEAMYASAAEgKJt_D_BwE

I’ve read about guys using UTV mirrors on tube doors.

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
I'll wait for factory half doors to come out. Loved having them to swap out in the summer on the TJ. I didn't like having it wide open with no doors.
Women would try to look up my shorts! :)

RIPLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2015 Jeep Renegade
I love taking the doors off my Gladiator, but the cops in some areas where I live don't like it so much and will fine me.

Sponsored

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
I love taking the doors off my Gladiator, but the cops in some areas where I live don't like it so much and will fine me.
I spent 17 yrs in Pittsburgh - moved South a few yrs ago. I had no idea you couldn't drive the JT in PA without doors.

First Tom Wolfe and now this.... Glad I am in SC!

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I spent 17 yrs in Pittsburgh - moved South a few yrs ago. I had no idea you couldn't drive the JT in PA without doors.

First Tom Wolfe and now this.... Glad I am in SC!
You betcha. I am an SC native transplanted to Florida. Florida is still a pretty good state to live in.

JPARK60

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi JTR, 17 KTM 690 Enduro, 12 Grand Cherokee, 05 Cooper S, 03 Super Glide,
Occupation
Helo Maint.
Y'all must live in Utopia land, warm with no weather. Montana is just now warming up so maybe I'll get a chance soon. :like:

You will never want to put them on again...
Sponsored