Punk'n returns for 2023 - And other 2023 changes

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
The dealer won't know until the website has updated, at least that's my guess. Mine told me as much when I asked about color and feature availability for 2023.
The dealer’s build and price will match the monthly guide not Jeeps webpage build and price.
Sponsored

redriderjf87

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
saltmustflow.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT, '81 Z-28, '18 TW200, '72 CT 175
Occupation
Electrical Controls Engineer
High velocity in person at the dealer yesterday. Trust me, it's even more awful in person. Not a fan...

Jeep Gladiator Punk'n returns for 2023 - And other 2023 changes 687C2011-1F6A-416D-A6E0-AEFBE4228F72
To quote one of my favorite car movies, it's a cross between piss yellow and puke green

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon

TheGrendel

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
I want GECKO..... I missed the window last year and got Hydro blue instead, I have a 2nd shot now that FCA is buying it back.....
I need COLOR not the damn 50 shades of grey they offer,
Mopar made its name on badass colors, who is thier paint consultant, Ray Charles?
i was so excited they were bringing back Gecko. i sold Gecko JK back in 2017 and have wanted it ever since. will eventually find a 2 door Gecko JL down the road. but, i need a truck for work. Punk'n would be nice but not if it really isn't available until next year.

Sponsored

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Saw a High Velocity Yellow at a Toyota dealer...
For all the hate (justified by the piss poor representation on jeep.com) the color is nowhere near as bad as we were expecting, she wants it now...

Color is nice in the sun, but damn sure isn't camera friendly

Resized_20220729_143507.jpeg
Resized_20220729_143526(1).jpeg

Mitoni

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Developer
I caved on my baser instincts and ordered a '23 Reign JLU Willy's. I'll miss my JT, but the last 3 years has shown me that I didn't have need of a truck, just cargo room, and the JLU with the backseat folded has more room than the Gladiator bed does (and it's interior not exterior). So, once my order is complete, I'll be parting with my '20 Granite Crystal JT Rubicon. 🫡

ReverendZ

First Name
Zebulon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Mack's Toe Nacho
Occupation
Powersports Technical Support
A color maybe two people are actually clamoring for in a JT. Looks like the color of Monster energy drink at best, or perhaps my urine after a long and fun/but regrettable night at worst.
I guess I am one of the two then 🤷. I had serious thoughts about trading the Nacho in for a more visible gut wrenching color....

The Duck of Earl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In flux
I guess I am one of the two then 🤷. I had serious thoughts about trading the Nacho in for a more visible gut wrenching color....
I'd hold on to that Nacho - or list it first here on the forums... Pretty rare if I'm not mistaken, and pretty tasteful. Reminds me of colors used back in the muscle car area and the early 4x4 trucks. In my opinion the best 'yellow' to come out for quite some time.

Reminds me of something like this and will have 'classic' status for sure.

Jeep Gladiator Punk'n returns for 2023 - And other 2023 changes ford-chrome-yellow-photo-u1

Sponsored

ReverendZ

First Name
Zebulon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Mack's Toe Nacho
Occupation
Powersports Technical Support
I'd hold on to that Nacho - or list it first here on the forums... Pretty rare if I'm not mistaken, and pretty tasteful. Reminds me of colors used back in the muscle car area and the early 4x4 trucks. In my opinion the best 'yellow' to come out for quite some time.

Reminds me of something like this and will have 'classic' status for sure.

Jeep Gladiator Punk'n returns for 2023 - And other 2023 changes ford-chrome-yellow-photo-u1
Yeah, classy. If it ever is time then the members here would definitely get first crack at it 😆. I almost have it exactly where I want it....

TheGrendel

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
I want GECKO..... I missed the window last year and got Hydro blue instead, I have a 2nd shot now that FCA is buying it back.....
I need COLOR not the damn 50 shades of grey they offer,
Mopar made its name on badass colors, who is thier paint consultant, Ray Charles?
welp, thanks to a pending shoulder surgery means i won’t be able to drive my 6MT JKUR. Also means I can’t wait around for an order. Like you I ended up with Hydroblue.
Jeep Gladiator Punk'n returns for 2023 - And other 2023 changes 62926E9A-A599-45C3-9C33-0E93027D9890

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
welp, thanks to a pending shoulder surgery means i won’t be able to drive my 6MT JKUR. Also means I can’t wait around for an order. Like you I ended up with Hydroblue.
Jeep Gladiator Punk'n returns for 2023 - And other 2023 changes 62926E9A-A599-45C3-9C33-0E93027D9890
Sadly mine was a Buyback, ordering a 23 now, looks like I'm doing white this tine

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Late to the party but I love my Punkn JTR, kinda didn't want them to make any more since it's so rare right now, I think i saw less than 1000 Punkn JTRs in existence.

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Late to the party but I love my Punkn JTR, kinda didn't want them to make any more since it's so rare right now, I think i saw less than 1000 Punkn JTRs in existence.
Absolutely. It is one of the rarest colors. Gecko might be more rare. It had a very low take-up rate even though it was available to order for 6 months.
Sponsored