Purple Glad?

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I was flipping through the Extreme Terrain catalog and saw a purple JT today. Obviously has to be a render, but what do you all think? I kinda like it, not more than my Gator of course! but I could see a market. What color do you want to see for MY23?

Jeep Gladiator Purple Glad? 20220524_110126
Sponsored

drewcnit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd
Jeep Gladiator Purple Glad? 1653406467836

Think if it was a shade darker like Plum Crazy Purple it would do well.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I just saw a purple one in person today right across the border in NC. couldn't snag a picture though because I had too much going on at the time.

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
I was flipping through the Extreme Terrain catalog and saw a purple JT today. Obviously has to be a render, but what do you all think? I kinda like it, not more than my Gator of course! but I could see a market. What color do you want to see for MY23?

20220524_110126.jpg
More metallics in the brighter colors like a metallic yellow, mojito green, plum crazy, inca gold etc.

Jeep Gladiator Purple Glad? 1653407296137

Sponsored

AXISJT

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Wrangler, Gladiator ecodiesel sport
Occupation
Lab manager
Stradman on youtube has had a purple-wrapped one for a while now. its a 6x6 now

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO

Last year on this forum someone posted the question what color would you like to see the Gladiator come in and I wrote purple. I had one guy respond and tell me that he'd like to see the girl who'd drive that. I responded that I would drive a purple Gladiator and wouldn't give a f*#& what anyone thought. I would trade in my Sarge Green Gladiator for a purple one today.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

20220524_110126.jpg
Could of made a poll.

OP
OP
JTBurns

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Last year on this forum someone posted the question what color would you like to see the Gladiator come in and I wrote purple. I had one guy respond and tell me that he'd like to see the girl who'd drive that. I responded that I would drive a purple Gladiator and wouldn't give a f*#& what anyone thought. I would trade in my Sarge Green Gladiator for a purple one today.
Yea I don't understand that. If they nailed the shade, I'd love it. I feel like there are people that don't like Bikini either, just because of the name. If it were called Electic Blue, they'd be all over it

Sponsored

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland

Purple is my favorite color, looks awesome on a JT as well

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Yea I don't understand that. If they nailed the shade, I'd love it. I feel like there are people that don't like Bikini either, just because of the name. If it were called Electic Blue, they'd be all over it
Same thing with Tuscadero. The name threw a lot of people for a loop because of Happy Days, and I get it, but it is definitely metallic Magenta.
Purple is my favorite color but not sure I’d want a vehicle in it. On the other hand, I waited patiently for Gator or Gobi to come back around but when they released Tuscadero I was praying to every God imaginable that it was offered on the Gladiator along with the XR package. Would have pounced on that in a second.
I will be extremely happy with my little ol Gobi Mojave I’m sure.

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
I actually think they slightly missed the mark on tuscadero. In straight sunlight it washes out a bit too much for me instead of getting more pink/red. I wish it was just a stronger shade that sparkles eve more, but I also feel that way about the new high velocity yellow.

22_Sarge_Sport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S
I'm sure there are plenty of us on this forum old enough to remember the forum-inappropriate nickname for Plum Krazy purple back in the day. Some real Chrysler heritage to that shade - I agree with @drewcnit - Plum Krazy would look better on a JT than that medium purple. I would love to see some more fun/brighter colors in general. There should always be either a real yellow or a real orange in my unsolicited opinion.

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I would like to see a matte flat sarge green (not glossy) to take it back to original type jeep …. I love the bright orange., really pops.
Sponsored