First Name
GBP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
miata, vw bugg, subaru
Build Thread
Link
That's very nice a replacement mat is only $10.

@Alabama Mud Machine the more I look at it the more I wish it was passenger side.
I've been thinking a full rail system will kill the dash cubby.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
That's very nice a replacement mat is only $10.

@Alabama Mud Machine the more I look at it the more I wish it was passenger side.
I've been thinking a full rail system will kill the dash cubby.
They offer those, as well. They offer a combo set for a discounted price.

$115 gets you TWO (1 driver & 1 passenger) universal mounts.

https://www.67d.com/collections/jl-...ator-double-ball-packs?variant=32063486853223

And if you don't always use the passenger phone mount, you can remove the arm toss it in the center console incase you need it later, and use it to mount a GoPro camera or iPad or something. :like:

https://www.67d.com/collections/gop...ucts/gopro-camera-mount?variant=1385281912846

https://www.67d.com/collections/ipad

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired
Jeep Gladiator Ram or 67 phone mount 1592230322518

My cell phone holder is a combination of two products. The first is a JL / JT grab bar 20 mm ball mount from Carolina Metal Masters Offroad. CMM Offroad also has a 1” ball if you prefer the RAM mount products. The second part is a 67 Design, JL / Gladiator Mount Driver Edition Pack. The primary reason I decided to use this combination is that I prefer not having the cell phone blocking part of the windshield or view of the road. It is within an arm’s reach away and also close to the USB charging ports. Additionally, it has the flexibility to raise or lower the cell phone to one’s preference. You can also buy longer arms from 67 Design as well. All of the products are a bit expensive but really high quality.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

My cell phone holder is a combination of two products. The first is a JL / JT grab bar 20 mm ball mount from Carolina Metal Masters Offroad. CMM Offroad also has a 1” ball if you prefer the RAM mount products. The second part is a 67 Design, JL / Gladiator Mount Driver Edition Pack. The primary reason I decided to use this combination is that I prefer not having the cell phone blocking part of the windshield or view of the road. It is within an arm’s reach away and also close to the USB charging ports. Additionally, it has the flexibility to raise or lower the cell phone to one’s preference. You can also buy longer arms from 67 Design as well. All of the products are a bit expensive but really high quality.
Got a link to that ball mount for the grab handle? I like that setup, and might keep the dash ball mount for a GoPro.

Sponsored

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link

I did the budget version, buying CMM ball would’ve been easier!
I ordered RAM 1” ball with screws, cut screw down to ~2”, drilled out plastic in grab handle and screwed it all together..
ddf155bf-edb5-44d0-a5a3-42f75189a0f1-png.png

d73c59fa-0871-4730-963b-7e19f594393a-jpeg.jpg

debatable if it was worth the time spent haha.. but good results in the end.
The factory screw has funny thread, best I can tell it’s like M6 x1.5
8f3acb12-c8a8-41a7-b281-f0de22be967b-jpeg.jpg

P.S. everything on amazon is counterfeit. :mad:Pretty sure the mount I ordered was. Just order from ram.

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 67D mount as shown above, its a very clean installation and all of that but I got the magnetic mount for my phone as I have an autozone mag mount in my Scrambler that works great, Im very disappointed in the 67D unit. it can barely, and not always, hold my phone on paved roads I shudder to think how it might work on an extended off pavement trip. If I could, Id use the AZ mount over the 67 D, and save $50 bucks.... My trip to Utah next week will find my phone in the drink holder

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
I know you didn’t mention this as an option but I couldn’t be happier multifunctional drink/phone holder from amazon. For $20 shipped you can’t beat it... great quality, can hold my iPhone XR vertical or horizontal, or a drink too! The hold is firm and angle is good as well

10047106-E461-473B-89F4-5E8534F59503.png

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Jeep Gladiator Ram or 67 phone mount 10047106-E461-473B-89F4-5E8534F59503

That's a very clean install.
Wow,I prefer this way, and go figure I just installed a 67designs base on my dash. I already had the 67designs universal holder from my former JKU, I might just order this CMM ball

Ozarkgolfer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland/BMW X2
Occupation
International Logistics
I see the merits in these mounts....but have used Pro Clips for years.

As our Jeeps do not have wireless carplay, I use:
https://www.proclipusa.com/product/...r-small-to-medium-cases-with-cable-attachment
...and the majority of the time my phone is in portrait mode, so I don't lose any windshield view and the phone does not block the navigation screen. As this clip uses an oem Apple lightning cord and they are mostly white, I found a black Apple oem cord on eBay for $8 shipped.

So the phone is always in the charger and connected for carplay use.

Jeep Gladiator Ram or 67 phone mount jeep1

Jeep Gladiator Ram or 67 phone mount jeep2

Jeep Gladiator Ram or 67 phone mount jeep3

Jeep Gladiator Ram or 67 phone mount Jeep4

Jeep Gladiator Ram or 67 phone mount Jeep6

Sponsored

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
I have the 67 designs rail mount with the universal phone holder and this thing is stout. I have not had any problems with shaking, vibrating or any kind of movement. This phone holder is solid! I drive these Louisiana roads which almost feel like you are off road sometimes and it holds true always. I definitely made the right decision to go with 67 Designs!

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Any one use the RAM or 67 Mount for their phone on the grab handle? I know CMM makes a ball mount that attached to the handle bolt so a phone holder can be added. Not sure how comfortable I am to having my phone mounted on the A pillar. I know both mounts are strong but the idea of my phone cartwheeling down the interstate after falling out the door doesnt give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKURX & 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer

Blackhawk

First Name
Devan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Any one use the RAM or 67 Mount for their phone on the grab handle? I know CMM makes a ball mount that attached to the handle bolt so a phone holder can be added. Not sure how comfortable I am to having my phone mounted on the A pillar. I know both mounts are strong but the idea of my phone cartwheeling down the interstate after falling out the door doesnt give me a warm fuzzy feeling.
Yes, I have the CMM A pillar ball mount and have tried both the RAM Mount and 67D. Currently using the 67D phone mount. Both are very solid phone mounts. I prefer the 67D mount because it's a little sleeker. Not really worried about losing the phone with the windows open or doors off since both mounts really squeeze the phone. The only thing I had to adjust was to make sure the phone was far enough to the left, so my hand didn't inadvertently hit it as I'm driving. Overall, I like this position because its easy to see and use and really doesn't interfere with the windshield.
Jeep Gladiator Ram or 67 phone mount IMG_2239

67D was sold out of the phone mount, so I just purchased the Offroam phone mount kit (which comes with the 67D mount). I was really pleased with the quality and ingenuity of the Offroam vent mount. Yes, it somewhat limits how you can adjust the vent, but I can still direct the air where it needs to go. I currently have mounted to the right of the steering wheel, but don't really like that location, so I might move it to one of the other vents as I continue to play around with the options to see what works best for me.
Jeep Gladiator Ram or 67 phone mount IMG_2240

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Just curious, unless you have the 5” screen why not just use CarPlay or android auto and leave the phone in the cup holder?
Sponsored