First Name
JimmyJones
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave, LJ, TJ, SuperTrooper
Occupation
Magician
Nah. People don’t seem to know what to make of my rig (it causes some puzzled looks). I think it looks like the offspring of a JT and a XJ. 🤣 That and it has that “ain’t been washed in six months” look to it at the moment (clean picture below), lol.

8518C3EC-66A3-4CB9-8BB4-B0B1AC638C47.jpeg
They all look like Nissans with a cab on them unfortunately
Sponsored

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
Somethings wrong with your camera cause the Jeep HV & Nacho colors already ready look like the sun faded them one side from normal out the gate.. I hope in 12 years they don't fade anymore
This is just an actual accurate picture of HV yellow, it's faded highlighter color in the sun

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
Snazzberry for the win! I've had people come up to me in parking lots just to tell me they love the color, even a few that have driven right up next to me on the highway, honk their horns, roll their windows down and yell out the same.
I once had a guy stop who was driving by and saw it. He pulled over and parked. Got out and talked and took a few pics. Many times at the gas station people are asking about the color or saying how cool it is. The color does get a lot of attention.

Sponsored

Lasdar

First Name
Virginia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Patriot
Occupation
Former Historic Archaeoligist, now Project Controls
I like blue....

Jeep Gladiator Rare colors 1677442140387
That purple reminds me of my Amethyst Dakota. It was always changing colors throughout the day, no one knew what color it was, blue, black, if dirty grey. But if I can't have Amethyst again the Hydro Blue changes colors too, looks super sweet in overcast conditions.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help sellers get multiple offer for their car in as little as one business day.
I have the 21 Gladiator Mojave I ordered, and now a 23 Wrangler 4xe I picked up two months ago

Great taste, these are the best two colors :p

Sponsored

Raven65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Hydro Blue changes colors too, looks super sweet in overcast conditions.
Yes it does. LOVE my Hydro Blue... get compliments on it all the time. Looks nothing like Walmart blue.

ErrngeElise

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise, '21 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Engineer
Does anyone know any of the production numbers of some of these rare colors?

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 BMW 328i. 2023 JTM
Occupation
Stay at Home Dad
I once had a guy stop who was driving by and saw it. He pulled over and parked. Got out and talked and took a few pics. Many times at the gas station people are asking about the color or saying how cool it is. The color does get a lot of attention.
I love the Snazzberry color and was all set to order a 2023 but they did away with it 🤬. My family saw a Wrangler in Earl and was excited about the color so as soon as Earl opened up for the JT, I placed the order. So far I’m the only Earl JT that I’ve seen but I live Wrangler country.
Sponsored