Recommended Dealers for Service

ssrgeoff

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD '21 JTR,
I searched in this thread and didn't see anything in regards to Jeep Dealerships that are recommended when it comes time to service. Since most of us modify our Jeeps it would be nice to know what dealers don't care what lift you may have or added accessories and still side with the customer if you have a valid issue and need warranty work. Hear horror stories on here but that may be a small percentage to all the positive you don't hear about. So, if you've had a good experience..lets hear it!
Sponsored

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
I searched in this thread and didn't see anything in regards to Jeep Dealerships that are recommended when it comes time to service. Since most of us modify our Jeeps it would be nice to know what dealers don't care what lift you may have or added accessories and still side with the customer if you have a valid issue and need warranty work. Hear horror stories on here but that may be a small percentage to all the positive you don't hear about. So, if you've had a good experience..lets hear it!
I had a great experience at Kearny Mesa CDJR. Not sure if you're in the San Diego area. I took mine in last year when the TSB came out for the steering issue. No hassle whatsoever. There were some parts delays by a couple days, but I couldn't be happier with their service. Good luck.

geractore2002

First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Only one response so far? Sad, I have the same question (I'm in the Inland Empire).

I would go a step further as I've bought a few things during black Friday. I gotRock Krawler lift kit, Rock slide Engineering side steps, falcon shocks, a rugged ridge Venator front bumper, Teraflex nomad wheels and 37'' nitto tires. Looking for an offroad shop that can out it all together.

Will prob get a re-gearing as well. Any shops that offer warranty on their work? Thanks in Advance!

KTM Rider

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE, 2006 Dodge Ram Megacab DRW Dually, several other dirt bikes and dirt toys
Occupation
Construction
I would recommend Rydell Jeep in San Fernando. Used them for some issues that have since been resolved and they have a few excellent Jeep Techs. Went to Simi Valley Jeep the first time and will never go back to them. At least for the time we went, the service writers didn't seem to know anything about jeeps and the techs did absolutely nothing to resolve the issue we had.

OP
OP
ssrgeoff

ssrgeoff

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD '21 JTR,
Only one response so far? Sad, I have the same question (I'm in the Inland Empire).

I would go a step further as I've bought a few things during black Friday. I gotRock Krawler lift kit, Rock slide Engineering side steps, falcon shocks, a rugged ridge Venator front bumper, Teraflex nomad wheels and 37'' nitto tires. Looking for an offroad shop that can out it all together.

Will prob get a re-gearing as well. Any shops that offer warranty on their work? Thanks in Advance!
Probably wouldn't recommend a Jeep dealer to do all that install work, instead an independent. Not sure where your at in the IE but the Jeep Doctor (Auto Doctor) in Temecula does great work and he runs Metalcloak on his JT.

Sponsored

SoCalGlad

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Race Driving Instructor +
I recommend seeing Tom service manager at Glenn E Thomas Signal Hill/Long Beach and he can hook you up with an advisor. He's been there for a good thirty years and super good people. Been bringing my Vipers/Prowler to him for years and will bring the JT when need be, Hope this helps.

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
I don't have any mods really yet, but had good results going to Poway CJDR, they figured out the misfire I was having on my 2 week old Jeep. Very happy.

Jay Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red JT
...had good results going to Poway CJDR...
Went to Poway looking at JTs before my purchase. Walked out within a few minutes. Got bad vibes. It was clear they weren't going to deal. I remember one of the salesmen saying "the Gladiator is hot! You're gonna pay over MSRP!" Bought my JT up in San Juan Capistrano for 5% under invoice a week later. Anyway, sounds like you had a good experience with their service dept. That's good to know. Did you deal with a certain person?

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Went to Poway looking at JTs before my purchase. Walked out within a few minutes. Got bad vibes. It was clear they weren't going to deal. I remember one of the salesmen saying "the Gladiator is hot! You're gonna pay over MSRP!" Bought my JT up in San Juan Capistrano for 5% under invoice a week later. Anyway, sounds like you had a good experience with their service dept. That's good to know. Did you deal with a certain person?
I also had a bad experience with the sales dept. They also marked up a USED Jeep over MSRP. Ridiculous. Ended up going to Irvine.
Sponsored