First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave being built...
Occupation
Medical Devices
Yea I was thinking the same, but the problem is most demo Jeeps are all optioned out and "Heavy-Duty Rock Slider with Step Assist by Mopar" is an option on the build...which I'm absolutely an untrained eye, but that looks similar to.
Sponsored

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
Anyone happen to know what "Jeep Performance Parts step sand slider side rails" are?

They are standard on the Mojave, but I can't for the life of me find anything on it as a product. I just want to see what the hell it is...so I can confirm I want to replace it immediately.
They're not standard, they're an option:
Jeep Gladiator Rock Rails Thread 2020-05-21 14_29_35-2020 Jeep® Gladiator Mojave - Desert Rated Midsize Truck

Most likely it's referring to the Mopar Jeep Performance Parts Heavy Duty Rock Rails. They're an option for the Mojave on the order guide.

OneBadHombre

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical Devices
They're not standard, they're an option:
Jeep Gladiator Rock Rails Thread 2020-05-21 14_29_35-2020 Jeep® Gladiator Mojave - Desert Rated Midsize Truck

Most likely it's referring to the Mopar Jeep Performance Parts Heavy Duty Rock Rails. They're an option for the Mojave on the order guide.
Interesting that is says available sand sliders specifically...I know those Mopar are an additional option. Just from looking at pictures, it does look like there is SOMETHING standard that is on there.

When I click the model, then click Standard Features:
ADDITIONAL EXTERIOR FEATURES
  • Cab Rock Rails
  • Mojave Hood Decal
  • Power Tailgate Lock
  • Sport Bar with Full Padding
Appreciate you taking a look!

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
These are the Performance Rock Rails that are an option on the Mojave.

BF742F31-5193-4E9E-A34D-2F8CDF3C7EB7.jpeg

3531B0A0-CAB7-495B-9961-93B13522D1F3.jpeg

08BADA19-E2F9-4BBB-A2C6-F0BD54FC8018.jpeg

Sponsored

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting that is says available sand sliders specifically...I know those Mopar are an additional option. Just from looking at pictures, it does look like there is SOMETHING standard that is on there.

When I click the model, then click Standard Features:
ADDITIONAL EXTERIOR FEATURES
  • Cab Rock Rails
  • Mojave Hood Decal
  • Power Tailgate Lock
  • Sport Bar with Full Padding
Appreciate you taking a look!
Where are you seeing that? This post has the window sticker for the press model TFL Trucks reviewed, and it doesn't mention any rock rails under the standard options list.

OneBadHombre

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical Devices
Where are you seeing that? This post has the window sticker for the press model TFL Trucks reviewed, and it doesn't mention any rock rails under the standard options list.
I found it when looking at standard equip.
Jeep.com ---> Build and Price ---> Gladiator --->Model Comparison then go over to Mojave
Then click "Standard Features" then click "Exterior Features" and it is listed at the bottom.

Sorry for the long roadmap haha

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I found it when looking at standard equip.
Jeep.com ---> Build and Price ---> Gladiator --->Model Comparison then go over to Mojave
Then click "Standard Features" then click "Exterior Features" and it is listed at the bottom.

Sorry for the long roadmap haha
Ah, I see. I missed the Model Comparison button.

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
Can't really find anything on it either as a product offering - but I can see in this image, looks like they do provide more of a step than the standard rubi rails or the mopar ones ... maybe?

Jeep Gladiator Rock Rails Thread 08BADA19-E2F9-4BBB-A2C6-F0BD54FC8018
Those are the Mopar enhanced rock rails. They’ve been out since the gladiator was launched. I have them, they’re great. In my opinion they should have been standard on the Launch Edition.

AC_1960

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Gave up on waiting for ROAM or LoD step sliders and pulled the trigger on the Rock Hard 4x4 Patriot Series angled up sliders. Ordered from Quadratec. Really like how they cover the pinch seam, appear to be very solid construction and don't break the bank ($701 with tax and free shipping). Will post pics when I get them installed. Couldn't wait any longer as I want to get off road in the mountains next month and rocker protection is essential on many Colorado trails.

Sponsored

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon (Sting Grey)
From the JL forum,
"We've just picked up our Gladiator. Subsystems like the aux fuel system will go first but we'll definitely have a set of our JL Rock Rails for the JT ready to go in not too long."

Our JL Side Armor Steps (JL Body Mounted) and our JL Rock Rails (JL Frame Mounted) are actually two different product lines, and while the ROAM JL Side Armor Steps are powdercoated, the ROAM JL Rock Rails are e-coated and then powdercoated.

Our E-Coat process is an industry first (within the US) and is rated for >2500hrs+ in a corrosion test chamber and should beat any other surface coating technologies currently used in the market. While there have been a small percentage (between 1 and 2 percent so far) of users whom have experienced some surface rust on the ROAM JL Side Armor Steps (JL Body Mounted), to date, there has been no reports of anyone with a production set of our JL Rock Rails whom have experienced any rust issues because our JL Rock Rails are E-Coated. This is because the E-Coat process is not only significantly more resistant to rust altogether, but also because during the E-Coat process, the entire structure of our JL Rock Rails is submerged and then rotated for 100 percent coverage. The E-Coat solution itself is also far more environmentally friendly than powdercoating; E-Coat solutions in general are also inherently more inert than powdercoating and is not sacrificial in nature."
Yay!
[email protected]

Hey, Anthony - just circling back on the JT rock rails / steps (frame mounted version) just wondering if are these still in the works.. still coming? Thanks!

AC_1960

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Rockhard 4x4 Patriot Series Angled Up rock rails installed. Love 'em! Very solid heavy duty construction (100 lbs each), cover the pinch seam, bolt on installation. The hardest part was getting the stock body to frame mounting bolts out, as others have mentioned. Used a butane torch to heat them up, but it was still nerve wracking as a got them to break loose and come out. The worst one of the 3 is the rear, which is twice as long as the other two. Otherwise, total install took me about an hour for each side.
cHFSPjLRsWEn6g?width=1024&height=768&cropmode=none.jpg

zOVBQHV8eZ1TYQ?width=1024&height=768&cropmode=none.jpg

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon (Sting Grey)
Rockhard 4x4 Patriot Series Angled Up rock rails installed. Love 'em! Very solid heavy duty construction (100 lbs each), cover the pinch seam, bolt on installation. The hardest part was getting the stock body to frame mounting bolts out, as others have mentioned. Used a butane torch to heat them up, but it was still nerve wracking as a got them to break loose and come out. The worst one of the 3 is the rear, which is twice as long as the other two. Otherwise, total install took me about an hour for each side.
Jeep Gladiator Rock Rails Thread zOVBQHV8eZ1TYQ?width=1024&height=768&cropmode=none

Jeep Gladiator Rock Rails Thread zOVBQHV8eZ1TYQ?width=1024&height=768&cropmode=none
The granite crystal w/ those Abrams wheels and the patriot sliders look awesome man - tasty choice!

DHP

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland JT

Wow, I wasn’t aware these existed. I was in the process of finding some takeoff Rubi sliders to put on and then get the ACE. These are even better since they cover that pinch seam without the Rubi rails. I see that they have ones angled both up and down, how much space as a step do you have on these?
Sponsored