Sponsored

Rokblokz Installed

JP15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black JKUR, 2020 Sting Gray JT Rubicon
Did anyone encounter a heat-shield-looking-thing when installing the rear exhaust side bracket? If so, were you able to get it back on? Was a little more involved an installation than I expected for mud flaps, but the end result looks good.

76E93C1E-C16C-4793-A646-96B1EC66A1F9.jpeg
Yes, I had that as well. I tried every way I could to get it back on, but it doesn't work. I inquired directly to Rokblokz about it and was told it wasn't needed. I guess they missed that on the instructions because they told me their installers took it off their vehicle.
Sponsored

Phinneywood

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Yes, I had that as well. I tried every way I could to get it back on, but it doesn't work. I inquired directly to Rokblokz about it and was told it wasn't needed. I guess they missed that on the instructions because they told me their installers took it off their vehicle.
Thanks! Just heard the same thing back from Rokblokz. I still wonder what that part’s for - I’m sure FCA didn’t throw it on for fun :movember:

88mmm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland, 911 TT
Does anyone make a front steel bumper similar to the OEM one. I love that look but can't stomach the price.

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
I just got the Rokblokz XL Long and the installation is really not that simple LOL. It has like 20 screws/bolts and some kinda harness for front and rear... The front is easy but the rear looks like it is gonna take some effort into figuring it out.

Sponsored

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
I just got the Rokblokz XL Long and the installation is really not that simple LOL. It has like 20 screws/bolts and some kinda harness for front and rear... The front is easy but the rear looks like it is gonna take some effort into figuring it out.
It did take a bit after I laid all the pieces out for the rear but once I figured out which bolts for which holes, it was not bad and the quality is very good! I've had mine on for a few months now and they've been great!

double J

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator rubicon

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Well I installed a front set tonight and they are pretty nice but I think that they missed a golden opportunity to cover a very important area that would prevent gravel from hitting the doors and windows. Darn. So close to being a perfect product....

20191212_185245.jpg
I hope that they incorporate the extension into a redesign as a one piece update.
I have 37”s and they stick out a little more than I wanted, but also don’t want to upgrade fenders. These flaps are almost perfect for my needs.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Just got my Rokblokz in the mail. Had to get something to protect the rear fenders, rear hinges and rear door openings from getting chewed up by rocks.

They look like quality parts and install was easy. I did install them differently than the instructions to give them some more support, especially with the thin fender liners on the JT. They have QD thumbscrews if you want to take them off on the trails. I wonder how the heads of those will last after an Alaskan winter, but only time will tell.

I was really only concerned with front flaps but will likely get the rears when they have those ready. They even included a snack to get you through the install. Haha.

20190701_181026.jpg

20190701_181106.jpg

20190701_181122.jpg

20190701_181046.jpg
are you happy you didn't get the XL ones? how does it do blocking rokz?

Sponsored

erinoutdoors

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE Firecracker Red
Has anyone had any issues offroading or overlanding with the mud flaps? Drag or snapping off?

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Jedi
Has anyone had any issues offroading or overlanding with the mud flaps? Drag or snapping off?
I remove them. Three quick release screws on each flap. Maybe takes five minutes max.

erinoutdoors

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE Firecracker Red
I bought the Rokblokz XL mud flaps for my Gladiator Rubicon and realized they have a cut out that fits the rock rails on the Rubi perfectly.

Does anyone know if the cut out for the front flaps will work for other rock rails or side steps? I want to get the RSE rock rail steps at a later date. Debating if I install now or wait...

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Jedi
I bought the Rokblokz XL mud flaps for my Gladiator Rubicon and realized they have a cut out that fits the rock rails on the Rubi perfectly.

Does anyone know if the cut out for the front flaps will work for other rock rails or side steps? I want to get the RSE rock rail steps at a later date. Debating if I install now or wait...
I have RSE step sliders. I didn’t use the cutout but left it in the flap.
Sponsored