First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
I don’t know how heavy of a tire you’re running but if it’s relatively heavy, I’ve been told to steer clear of double stabilizer setups (see what I did there 😏).

It’s a lot of strain on an already suspect steering system to add more resistance for turning your wheels.
Sponsored

Jeepin' John

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JT Sport S
Occupation
Structural Engineer
I want me one that is a little stiffer , I’m running 35’s but roads are rough In Mississippi .. pot holes are the size of volkswagons here !! We have that real terrain here in the south !!
You want a Falcon nexus pass-through. I have the standard non-adjustable and it is a dramatic improvement over the oem stabilizer

cuellar13

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM, 2021 Bronco Big Bend, 1966 GMC Stepside
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Pharma/Biotech/Device Consulting Firm
Ran RC on my old Ram. No issues and great customer service.
I agree- I've had to call them twice, and their customer service was awesome. Neither time was a quality issue- once was a question, the other time, is was the shipping company's fault.

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Marginal at best. I've put the stock one back on a few times and I couldn't tell a difference from it and the Fox one. When I was going in for the steering box replacement diagnosis I put the stock one back on and rode with it installed for 6 weeks until the Box came in and was replaced. Drove home after that and reinstalled the Fox one, felt pretty much like the stock one. Honestly I feel like I lose some turning radius with the fox one installed like it want make a U turn as good with it compared to the stock one, that could be in my head but the wife felt the same way when she drove it.
You will in the adjustable Falcon one, the stock Mopar one is garbage

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You want a Falcon nexus pass-through. I have the standard non-adjustable and it is a dramatic improvement over the oem stabilizer
Yeah, OEM stabilizer is hot garbage even if you have just 33” tires

Sponsored

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Reformed RC sympathizer - Ran some of their parts in the past before it bit me.

Sway links they sent me were missing bushings, and the quality was garbage (Powder coating was trash, covered in chips and dents) went through warranty to get a replacements.. Customer service was rude and then sent me a single sway link that was generically tossed in an envelope with no padding or anything, so it arrived beat to hell and again, covered in chips and dents..

Went through warranty AGAIN.. said look, just send me a pair of bushings for this one I have that came with the original set.. Had to twist their arm to get it done.. Then the bushings crushed and collapsed on install well before reaching OEM Torque spec.. Ended up going to Ace Hardware and buying new bushings.. Total joke.

Then I returned the RC Reservoir shocks I had ordered because lets be honest, if these clowns cant get a $40 set of sway links correct, Im certainly not going to install $800 shocks from them.. Return was a nightmare, took two weeks and multiple phone calls and emails to get the return shipping labels...

Screw Rough Country and their goofball "Customer Service" team. Garbage people and garbage products.

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sway links they sent me were missing bushings, and the quality was garbage (Powder coating was trash, covered in chips and dents) went through warranty to get a replacements.. Customer service was rude and then sent me a single sway link that was generically tossed in an envelope with no padding or anything, so it arrived beat to hell and again, covered in chips and dents..

Went through warranty AGAIN.. said look, just send me a pair of bushings for this one I have that came with the original set.. Had to twist their arm to get it done.. Then the bushings crushed and collapsed on install well before reaching OEM Torque spec.. Ended up going to Ace Hardware and buying new bushings.. Total joke.

Then I returned the RC Reservoir shocks I had ordered because lets be honest, if these clowns cant get a $40 set of sway links correct, Im certainly not going to install $800 shocks from them.. Return was a nightmare, took two weeks and multiple phone calls and emails to get the return shipping labels...

Screw Rough Country and their goofball "Customer Service" team. Garbage people and garbage products.
Why would anyone buy from them jokers in the first place? Why not stick with a brand that’s proven?

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
Don't want to hijack the thread but will a steering stabilizer help with "loose steering". My daughter has a 2020 JLU Sahara with 33" tires. If I drive my JT then her JLU, the steering feels looser than the JT. Hard to actually describe it other than looser. If I turn the steering wheel side to side, the truck goes left/right, along with the steering wheel so I don't think it's the steering box issue, but it's just feels tighter in my JT. Didn't know if a better stabilizer would help.

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Why would somebody run a dual setup at this point in time. The pass through resolves any push that some ppl report with non pass through. The adjustability lets ppl tune the steering feel. The double setup is more install effort and more parts to break.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Rough Country has the reputation for being the cheap thing on the block to get you by. I didn't mind it on my XJ, but on the JT which I'm paying top dollar for, I'd like to think Fox would give you more instagram points.

Sponsored

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
Don't want to hijack the thread but will a steering stabilizer help with "loose steering". My daughter has a 2020 JLU Sahara with 33" tires. If I drive my JT then her JLU, the steering feels looser than the JT. Hard to actually describe it other than looser. If I turn the steering wheel side to side, the truck goes left/right, along with the steering wheel so I don't think it's the steering box issue, but it's just feels tighter in my JT. Didn't know if a better stabilizer would help.
The adjustable ones will allow you to make the steering heavier but it wont fix a dead spot and will loose effect the faster you go ive found. More likely the fix is going to be related to caster, toe adjustment, steering box being a little looser, worn bushings, under torqued components.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase

Why would anyone buy from them jokers in the first place? Why not stick with a brand that’s proven?
Ran their products on my JKU , lift kit, adjustable track bar and geo brackets no issues at all for 7yrs, 100,000+ miles. Got their adjustable track bar on my JT for over a year now, no issues. It serves the purpose. Also know plenty of people running their stuff that have zero issues as well. Just my experience with them, people always like to get on forums and complain.

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ran their products on my JKU , lift kit, adjustable track bar and geo brackets no issues at all for 7yrs, 100,000+ miles. Got their adjustable track bar on my JT for over a year now, no issues. It serves the purpose. Also know plenty of people running their stuff that have zero issues as well. Just my experience with them, people always like to get on forums and complain.
Glad to know that’s your experience

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to know that’s your experience
Just saying, it's a small number of people who have tried to run this company through the ringer. Their products are right on point with Teraflex products as far as quality and function goes. I could tell you a few horror stories I had a few years a go with Teraflex stuff but I'm not about that. I've had good experiences with Teraflex stuff as well so I'll leave it at that.

RC ain't going out of business no time soon.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
My experience with a RC dual stabilizers wasn’t pleasant to me. I did it to a 99 hand cherokee after I did a 4” RC long arm lift and 32” tires. I always had to fight the steering wheel to get it straightened after turn. Please don’t get me speaking how the bushings went bad multiple times on the lift.

I’ve never had issues with a basic fox 2.0 steering stabilizer. I personally prefer the adjustable kind to get the resistance I Personally like.

good luck on your choice
Sponsored