Sponsored

RSI Smartcap

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
RSI- when you get a chance, I have a question:
I know you mentioned that there aren't currently plans to sell gullwing doors separately, but can you confirm if the side door from an EVO sport WOULD fit an EVO C and vice versa? I know someone local getting ready to place an order after seeing mine, and he may go EVO C and we discussed sharing doors (he'd like glass on one side and solid on the other...as would I for mounting equipment).
THanks!
Sponsored

jeepfreakedc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
We can confirm that the Evo Sport is very dog friendly! Even if you went with the Evo Adventure, there's still a cab facing sliding window to ensure plenty of air flow.

As far as logistics, we can attest the shipping issues are quickly diminishing. If we can help get you setup, just let us know. Always happy to help.

5YrD32K.jpg
Perfect! Thanks for the info!

Scratch

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Gator, 2019 JL Mojave Bikini, 2011 JK Sport
I haven't been following for a while....what is the current lead time to get one of these.
Thanks
Scratch

briandmiles

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 JTR ecodiesel, GMC Yukon XL Denali
I haven't been following for a while....what is the current lead time to get one of these.
Thanks
Scratch
I ordered mine from Northridge 4x4 on the 18th of January and it showed up this past Monday the 8th of February.

Scratch

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine from Northridge 4x4 on the 18th of January and it showed up this past Monday the 8th of February.
How was the process of ordering through Northridge 4x4? Would you go that way again or order local and let them install it. Did you order any accessories? Table or rack

Sponsored

briandmiles

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 JTR ecodiesel, GMC Yukon XL Denali
How was the process of ordering through Northridge 4x4? Would you go that way again or order local and let them install it. Did you order any accessories? Table or rack
The ordering process was easy. The only bad thing was that the drop shipping company showed up at my house without any warning. Fortunately my wife was home and had them put it where I usually park the Gladiator.

I just started putting it together last night. Not too bad so far, I'll probably finish it up tonight and then I'll need to get some friends to come over and help me put it on. In the end it might be better to have someone do the install for you but the people that have had that done don't seem to end up with any fewer challenges than the that do.

I did order the table and have not received that yet.

Brian

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Escape, Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Firecracker Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
The ordering process was easy. The only bad thing was that the drop shipping company showed up at my house without any warning. Fortunately my wife was home and had them put it where I usually park the Gladiator.

I just started putting it together last night. Not too bad so far, I'll probably finish it up tonight and then I'll need to get some friends to come over and help me put it on. In the end it might be better to have someone do the install for you but the people that have had that done don't seem to end up with any fewer challenges than the that do.

I did order the table and have not received that yet.

Brian
Since I live about 45 minutes from the Silverdale store in Washington, if they have one in stock there when I am ready I will probably just drive over to pick up.

PackMule

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SingGray JTRD, 2012 Dozer JK, 2014 GC
Occupation
InfoTech Retired
Thanks
Scratch
Per what Off-Road Alliance said, it seems they are catching up on filling the inventory pipeline. I called my local dealer to order the last week of January, and they had it delivered to their shop this week.... so just two weeks or so.

And if they have another shipment coming in March, sounds like they may have caught up. Especially now that they announced the EVO A, cause that could take some demand off of EVO Sports that are already in the pipeline.

OffroadAlliance.com

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Premiere Offroad Shop!
I have a small amount of Evo A caps in stock right now, no wait! If you're looking for a cap and not interested in waiting a month or longer for them, now is a good time to grab one.

Shoot me a PM or give us a call @ 888-466-8991

RSI Evo A Caps Link ---->>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

HeyYoSchmitty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Green Jeep Gladiator
I have a small amount of Evo A caps in stock right now, no wait! If you're looking for a cap and not interested in waiting a month or longer for them, now is a good time to grab one.

RSI still on track to get their accessories in the states before February?

Sponsored

OffroadAlliance.com

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Premiere Offroad Shop!

Scratch

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay just tried calling Left my number. Is the a model the smart cap with the windows like the picture you have with the dog hanging out of i it l

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tacoma, Tundra, F Series, Silverado...
RSI- when you get a chance, I have a question:
I know you mentioned that there aren't currently plans to sell gullwing doors separately, but can you confirm if the side door from an EVO sport WOULD fit an EVO C and vice versa? I know someone local getting ready to place an order after seeing mine, and he may go EVO C and we discussed sharing doors (he'd like glass on one side and solid on the other...as would I for mounting equipment).
THanks!
Yes. The doors can be swapped.