RSI Smartcap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tacoma, Tundra, F Series, Silverado...
Has there been an updated version of the cap or at least the locks since you got yours? I think I saw some people say that SmartCap shipped them new locks that don’t freeze or have some kind of rubber over them.
We are in the process of testing, and hoping to be able to release the updated locks/latches before the end of the year. They will be retrofittable to all EVO Series SmartCaps. In the meantime, we have procured some lock covers that we can send you. If you will send us a DM, we'll direct you as to how to go about gettin some.
Sponsored

Blitzinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
We are in the process of testing, and hoping to be able to release the updated locks/latches before the end of the year. They will be retrofittable to all EVO Series SmartCaps. In the meantime, we have procured some lock covers that we can send you. If you will send us a DM, we'll direct you as to how to go about gettin some.
Awesome! I don’t have a cap yet, was wondering if I should wait but if they’re going to be backwards compatible then sounds good! Once I unload my rebel rack I’ll put an order in

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing your Gladiator/SmartCap build! 👊

scotticus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston
Got mine today! Very happy with the quality. Only feedback would be, the registration page doesn't work!

IMG_6669.jpg

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Got mine today! Very happy with the quality. Only feedback would be, the registration page doesn't work!

Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap IMG_6669
The Gladiator/SmartCap looks ready for adventure!!!
If you are having issues linking to the Registration page from your phone, try going directly to this page (https://www.rsismartcap.com/welcome/north-america) from your web browser.
Hope that helps. If not, just let us know.

Sponsored

scotticus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
That’s odd where you have the white bar is where the form shows up for me with same link.

scotticus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston
That’s odd where you have the white bar is where the form shows up for me with same link.
Okay it’s me then, I’ll figure it out! Thanks!

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
It may be an issue or setting with the default phone browser. Try it with another browser or on a computer and see what happens. I use Firefox on my laptop and phone.

scotticus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston
It may be an issue or setting with the default phone browser. Try it with another browser or on a computer and see what happens. I use Firefox on my laptop and phone.
It was my pihole. Disabled for 5 min and it worked. Thanks all!

Sponsored

scotticus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston
Slight cosmetic issue, because i can see the seal around the body, but both of my side doors stick out a bit. on one side its sticking out on the front, and other side the back. I have a photo of the rear passenger side door. There seems to be no play in the hinge mounts to adjust this. The doors line up all the way around otherwise.

Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap IMG_6687.JPEG
Jeep Gladiator RSI Smartcap IMG_6689.JPEG