Sponsored

Rubi vs America's most wanted hemi swap?

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
Thanks for sharing! The more positive, personal reviews the better! Anything to boost my confidence in their capabilities.

After I compared their prices, they are also installing 37/13.5-20 Nittos on Fuel Rampage D238 20x10 wheels, winch and light bar. I’m in Atlanta, so they are picking it up and I’ll then drive it back. Jesse says second week of January, week for installation, but give them up to two weeks for full shake down and tuning. My Christmas gift to myself!
Sponsored

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Thanks for sharing! The more positive, personal reviews the better! Anything to boost my confidence in their capabilities.

After I compared their prices, they are also installing 37/13.5-20 Nittos on Fuel Rampage D238 20x10 wheels, winch and light bar. I’m in Atlanta, so they are picking it up and I’ll then drive it back. Jesse says second week of January, week for installation, but give them up to two weeks for full shake down and tuning. My Christmas gift to myself!
I am doing this. Have a bit of a difficult time deciding between Rubi and AMW for the install and at this point prob comes down to schedule. Have you had any issues since doing the swap?

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
I am doing this. Have a bit of a difficult time deciding between Rubi and AMW for the install and at this point prob comes down to schedule. Have you had any issues since doing the swap?
None at all, it is glorious! Just towed my ‘64 Corvette from Atlanta to upstate NY with no issues at all. Handled the VA mountains with ease. I am very happy!

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
None at all, it is glorious! Just towed my ‘64 Corvette from Atlanta to upstate NY with no issues at all. Handled the VA mountains with ease. I am very happy!
Good to hear. The 3.6 is a perfectly adequate engine but also a really boring setup and since jeep announced the 392 wrangler I just cannot not have that in my truck.

AKGerman

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Gas and ULSD consultant
Anyone have a swap done in any of the Shops in CO? All season 4x4...Jeep Trails..Northridge 4x4?

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Good to hear. The 3.6 is a perfectly adequate engine but also a really boring setup and since jeep announced the 392 wrangler I just cannot not have that in my truck.
trade it. It will cost you less, be a more finished looking product because its factory, youll have a factory warranty, insurance will be more straight forward, and your trade in down the line will retain more value. engine swaps always lose toa factory option over time.

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
trade it. It will cost you less, be a more finished looking product because its factory, youll have a factory warranty, insurance will be more straight forward, and your trade in down the line will retain more value. engine swaps always lose toa factory option over time.
Nah. The wrangler 392 is kinda lame since it's a wrangler and not a truck except for the exhaust button. I could not care less about a factory warranty and really like having a more unique car/truck. I would probably hellcat swap the 392 wrangler if I'd get one.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Nah. The wrangler 392 is kinda lame since it's a wrangler and not a truck except for the exhaust button. I could not care less about a factory warranty and really like having a more unique car/truck. I would probably hellcat swap the 392 wrangler if I'd get one.
bruh. Everyone has a hellcat engine. that swap is yesterday’s news. No points there.

you need to swap in the Lucid Air electric drive on the Gladiator or you’re just another engine swap thread.

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
bruh. Everyone has a hellcat engine. that swap is yesterday’s news. No points there.

you need to swap in the Lucid Air electric drive on the Gladiator or you’re just another engine swap thread.
Ha! I did have a preorder for the R1T that I just canceled as not really ready for prime time.
Sponsored