I’m pretty much ready to order my JTRD in snazzberry red. Would it be better to wait 3 months to order the 2022 model or just go with the 2021?
Yeah that’s a good point I don’t want to miss out on the snazzle dazzle.I would say if the color you like exists now, pull the trigger. If the color I wanted was out right now then I would have already ordered just to make sure I lock it in. MSRP is likely to rise, and colors may change without warning.
They do sell and aftermarket plug in for your usb in the center console that will make it wireless CarPlay. I’m sure there’s a couple videos on it too and the good ones run for $100 or so I thinkI’m selling my F150 this week since used car prices are through the roof right now, so I have a bigger down payment for my Gladiator. I’m waiting for the 2022’s, really hoping the new version of unconnect will be in the 22’s with the wireless car play and android auto. Also to see what color options will be offered.
I would grab the one you want now because of your color choice. I’m a first time Jeep owner and was watching and waiting and emailing dealers and never quite found the right deal and then I found out Gobi was cancelled and it forced my hand to make a move. I’d say I lost a bit of leverage but I got what I wanted with no regrets. Supply was really low at the end of the month last August too so I was lucky to get the truck I wanted with the options I wanted. Conditions might be different in the market now then when I bought but there are definitely still supply chain issues going on and used car values are through the roof. If you want snazzle dazzle I’d jump on it.Yeah that’s a good point I don’t want to miss out on the snazzle dazzle.