Sponsored

Some Mopar Accessories Now Available Online for Gladiator

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
So, I'm wondering about these side mirrors. The brief description makes it sound like a doors off solution with mirrors mounted to the body. Clicking "details" results in a generic page with no mirror details. Has anyone heard or seen anything about these? I love running my JL with front doors off in the summer, but I don't like much about the hinge mounted mirrors.

upload_2019-5-12_21-2-3.png
sounds like a mopar hinge mounted mirror
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Does anybody know of crossbars that will fit the Gladiator track system? not sure how long before jeep has there crossbars out. Thank you
i believe @Tacoman03 just posted photos in the bright white thread that his JL crossbars worked just fine on his new jt.

OP
OP
kayakmike

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Does anybody know of crossbars that will fit the Gladiator track system? not sure how long before jeep has there crossbars out. Thank you
I'm waiting on those too (https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/bed-rack-storage-for-kayaks.14148/). The more I look at it, based on the bike racks and kayak saddles in the Mopar on-line are actually Thule, I'm wondering if the cross bars are too. I thought they connected to the trail rail system, but they may just bolt onto the bed sides. I'm invested in the Yakima system, and Yakima has these, and the BedRock looks basically the same. https://www.yakima.com/mount-location/truck-racks

I'm also keeping an eye out for a bed extender, either by Mopar or aftermarket companies. I'm sure they will show up eventually.

i believe @Tacoman03 just posted photos in the bright white thread that his JL crossbars worked just fine on his new jt.
Those are roof racks, not the bed cross bars that fit on the trail rail system.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm waiting on those too (https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/bed-rack-storage-for-kayaks.14148/). The more I look at it, based on the bike racks and kayak saddles in the Mopar on-line are actually Thule, I'm wondering if the cross bars are too. I thought they connected to the trail rail system, but they may just bolt onto the bed sides. I'm invested in the Yakima system, and Yakima has these, and the BedRock looks basically the same. https://www.yakima.com/mount-location/truck-racks

I'm also keeping an eye out for a bed extender, either by Mopar or aftermarket companies. I'm sure they will show up eventually.

Those are roof racks, not the bed cross bars that fit on the trail rail system.
OHHH, my bad.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
So, I'm wondering about these side mirrors. The brief description makes it sound like a doors off solution with mirrors mounted to the body. Clicking "details" results in a generic page with no mirror details. Has anyone heard or seen anything about these? I love running my JL with front doors off in the summer, but I don't like much about the hinge mounted mirrors.

upload_2019-5-12_21-2-3.png
I think those probably look like these https://moparonlineparts.com/jeep-wrangler-mirrors-p-3337.html

There is quite a few other options available ... https://www.extremeterrain.com/wrangler-jeep-jk-mirrors.html

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
Unfortunately the JL's or JT's don't have the easy to attach A pillars bolt design of the JK's. Other than mirrors go inside the hinges the other options require a tube door of some kind.

If you look at the installation instructions on the Mopar website you will see that they install on a door not the A pillars.

This is one of the things where the JK is better.

I am hopeful of more options in the next few years.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
It always pays to know a parts guy. My tri-fold cover and 2" lift both came in on Friday.
Congrats for your new ride. Would be great if you could post some pictures of your trifold tonneau cover once it’s installed, closed and folded open. And after you go through a pouring rain let everyone know how dry or wet the bed gets. Thanks

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I'm really hoping Mopar or an aftermarket manufacturer releases the in-bed slant tire carrier with roll bar/light bar like on the 2 door concept.

Tacoman03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White JT Gladiator Rubicon; 2018 Range Rover Velar; 2017 Jaguar F Pace
Vehicle Showcase
Just got the steel bumper winch guard to install on my JTs steel bumper this weekend....parts guy said the bumpers are the same as the JLs....so another crossover part!!

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
As a heads up I emailed decked last night about timing for order placement. Here is what I got back:

Good questions Scott! We hope to have the Gladiators available this fall and technically Chrysler will have exclusivity for 60 days as soon as the systems are available. All this is, however, subject to change. Please check back with us later this summer for an update.

I then asked about the system blocking the plug on the right side. This is what I got back a few minutes later.

Another good question. Please see the info below from our engineers. This is subject to change for the final product:

The bedlights will be mostly obscured (red circled area).
â–Ľ Hide quoted text
A flat head pigtail extension cord would need to be plugged into the power outlet before the RH Side of the System was installed in the bed (blue circled area).

Modifications may need to be made to the outlet cover, or the cover removed to enable this installation.

decked.jpg

since41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee, Trackhawk, RAM DT,
Did the dealer give you a picture of those nerf bars? If yes then please post pictures for everyone. Thanks
Wonder if these are the Mopar ones? The step pad for the rear door looks longer than what's posted from Mopar.

3fe702ebcbaa4205ba37e128d52b3da2.jpg

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
As a heads up I emailed decked last night about timing for order placement. Here is what I got back:

Good questions Scott! We hope to have the Gladiators available this fall and technically Chrysler will have exclusivity for 60 days as soon as the systems are available. All this is, however, subject to change. Please check back with us later this summer for an update.

I then asked about the system blocking the plug on the right side. This is what I got back a few minutes later.

Another good question. Please see the info below from our engineers. This is subject to change for the final product:

The bedlights will be mostly obscured (red circled area).
â–Ľ Hide quoted text
A flat head pigtail extension cord would need to be plugged into the power outlet before the RH Side of the System was installed in the bed (blue circled area).

Modifications may need to be made to the outlet cover, or the cover removed to enable this installation.

decked.jpg
That's just awful. I was going to buy a long bed Super Duty Ford and when I called they said sure we have a Decked for your truck. The problem is that it is for a short bed truck you just leave the front 18 inches open. Maybe a transfer tank or something could go up there but if not it will look as goofy as the idea for the bed plug.
Sponsored