Sponsored

Stock looking aftermarket steel REAR bumpers

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
A major reason for me to consider a rear bumper is the bedside protection. If I get to the point of deciding I need it, I will probably get the Rock Hard.
JCR's is looking good too if you want something higher clearance and/or off-road focused. It replaces the hitch so while I'm sure it's fine, it's not going to be rated. I was going after the RH bumper but JCR and the option for a swing-out or two has taken the lead for me.
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
It's not stock looking but I just bought the DV8 high clearance rear bumper for mine. It was one of my favorites from the first time I started looking but it's been out of stock for a few months. I ordered straight from DV8 last Wednesday and tracking says it will arrive Friday.

Jeep Gladiator Stock looking aftermarket steel REAR bumpers DV8RBGL-04

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
I was going to put a Rubicon bumper on my sport( I was hit in the parking lot and needed an upgrade from the plastic). I found this one online with the help of my collision center. Cornerstone Collision in Conroe, Texas. I like it, they are going to paint the vents red to match the truck. I will post pics

DV8 2.jpg

DV8.jpg
Sponsored