Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
I picked up the Rugged Ridge HD full width bumper for my Mojave. (I went with this one because: 1. For looks. 2. The weight. I didn’t want to put anything too heavy on especially considering I planned to put a winch on as well.) I was a little worried about it fitting without modification. It went on great! I did have some issues with the Mojave skid plate. I attached the rear screws first. I was only able to get one screw into the front of the skid plate. The winch plate on the bumper prevented the holes from lining up properly. A couple weeks later I installed the Badland Apex 12,000lb winch. (Note, I did have to relocate the wiring that comes out of the back of the winch because it was too tight against the grille. Not too difficult.) I did have to remove the skid plate to install the winch. When putting the skid plate back on, much to my surprise, everything lined up perfectly. I figured out what I had done differently. I attached the two front screws first and then the 4 back screws. It went on without any difficulty. And I absolutely love the look of it!

BB7A8539-14EB-44D0-814F-CD9C900EA061.jpeg

It says it doesn't fit the 2021 Gladiator, I'm assuming that is false since it worked for you?

https://www.morris4x4center.com/rugged-ridge-hd-full-width-front-bumper-black-powder-coat.html
Sponsored

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
Mine is a 2020. I don’t believe anything changed on the 2021. It does fit, the skid is the only thing that requires a little finesse.
Might be worth the risk, I'll take it haha.

I love the stubby but also like the extra protection the one yours provides to the tire.

Hristo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTM, 19 Subaru Outback, 05 LJ
I ended up getting the Rugged Ridge Venator Front Bumper to fit on a 2021 Mojave. You will need to notch the old lower skid plate bracket in order to maintain the OE shock reservoir mount. I found it easier to roll the mount into place, with the shock attached, from the back to the front. This is why the notch is deeper and wider than you would anticipate. It needs to clear the back winch plate mount at roughly a 45 degree angle for install. Hope that helps!

IMG_5991.jpg

IMG_6014.jpg
I like the look of this bumper. Do you know roughly what it weighs? I wasn't able to find that info on the rugged ridge website

Just Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ME: 2021 JT Mojave, Wife: 2023 JT Mojave
Any Mojave owners installed a Rock Hard 4x4 Patriot series bumper? Curious how the integrated skid works with the shock reservoir.

ChasingTheView

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Director of Compliance