Stock Mojave w/ 37s Thread

JfishKing

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2016 JKU Sahara
I wanted to start a thread for all the Mojave Owners, or soon to be owners, out there who are looking to Run 37s on Stock Setup... i know that there's a lot of guys out there who have the same questions in terms of not wanting to touch the factory suspension, but who would also like to run 37s. I have scoured all of the forums and been able to find information here and there, but theres nothing dedicated to the topic.

I would love to be able to get pictures and thoughts, comments, feedback from anyone out there who's currently running this setup. For example, what wheel/tire combos they are running, what backspacing works best, any issues with ride quality, etc.

AND OF COURSE PICTURES...let's see all the Stock Mojave's w/ 37s
Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I wanted to start a thread for all the Mojave Owners, or soon to be owners, out there who are looking to Run 37s on Stock Setup... i know that there's a lot of guys out there who have the same questions in terms of not wanting to touch the factory suspension, but who would also like to run 37s. I have scoured all of the forums and been able to find information here and there, but theres nothing dedicated to the topic.

I would love to be able to get pictures and thoughts, comments, feedback from anyone out there who's currently running this setup. For example, what wheel/tire combos they are running, what backspacing works best, any issues with ride quality, etc.

im assuming you mean true (or close to true) 37’s, and I dont think there are many here Doing it. There are folks running 35’s stock; and some running “37’s” like the KO2 that dont even measure 35”.

fwiw, you can lift a Mojave without messing up the suspension. Ill be posting up on it when my parts get here. Hopefully about a week. Ill be streeting mine on 37” Falken AT3W’s on stock suspension for a few days and will take a pic for you.
good luck and enjoy!

OP
OP
JfishKing

JfishKing

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
im assuming you mean true (or close to true) 37’s, and I dont think there are many here Doing it. There are folks running 35’s stock; and some running “37’s” like the KO2 that dont even measure 35”.

fwiw, you can lift a Mojave without messing up the suspension. Ill be posting up on it when my parts get here. Hopefully about a week. Ill be streeting mine on 37” Falken AT3W’s on stock suspension for a few days and will take a pic for you.
good luck and enjoy!
Awesome look forward to seeing it up when you get them on.

Yeah for sure it depends on the tire, i think that the two most popular choices are the Ridge Grapplers which on paper come in at 36.77 x 12.52 and the KO2s on paper at 36.5 x 12.5. but i have heard that that ko2s measure much smaller when actually mounted etc.

I am really looking to see if there are guys out ther running any "37" who have no intention of doing any spacer or lifts etc... or if that doesnt make any sense, as you mention bump stops etc...

I know there are picutre of mojave on 37s floating around but im curious of thats just b/c they're waiting on a lift etc.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Awesome look forward to seeing it up when you get them on.

Yeah for sure it depends on the tire, i think that the two most popular choices are the Ridge Grapplers which on paper come in at 36.77 x 12.52 and the KO2s on paper at 36.5 x 12.5. but i have heard that that ko2s measure much smaller when actually mounted etc.

I am really looking to see if there are guys out ther running any "37" who have no intention of doing any spacer or lifts etc... or if that doesnt make any sense, as you mention bump stops etc...

I know there are picutre of mojave on 37s floating around but im curious of thats just b/c they're waiting on a lift etc.
yeah hard to say. You can easily run and stuff a 35” tire all stock with no issues. Of you plan on wheeling it, id do that or a 1” spacer with 37’s. Fox told me it can go up to an inch off center of the shock and work as designed.

i personally think 37’s on stock JT’s looks absurd, but to each their own.

Sponsored

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Sales Manager @ Hamburger's Superchargers

37/1350/20s Nitto RGs

pkmoj.jpg

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Sales Manager @ Hamburger's Superchargers

Silvertruck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Whats the uptravel like? Seems like you may bump stop your flex away at least at high speed. Seems like up travel on a mojave would be more important than say a rubicon or slow overlander, as it features that high speed bump soaking suspension. It would be awesome to hear no issues or your experience.

Dezerox

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate
I didn't want the stuffed look with 37s and I know i'd be lifting it anyways if I went 37's to make it not look stuffed.....so I went 35s (mickey thompson baja boss 35x12.5x17) so i can at least still see the suspension i paid for by getting mojave lol. they also only weigh like 7 more lbs than oem falken mt's where as you typical 37 can be up to 20lbs more than oem. just waiting on my new wheels and lugs to get here

I mean you can't go wrong either way. I just definitely don't want to ever regear or kill mpg even more personally. It's a mojave not a rubicon and I want it not to look like typical rubicon personally.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I didn't want the stuffed look with 37s and I know i'd be lifting it anyways if I went 37's to make it not look stuffed.....so I went 35s (mickey thompson baja boss 35x12.5x17) so i can at least still see the suspension i paid for by getting mojave lol. they also only weigh like 7 more lbs than oem falken mt's where as you typical 37 can be up to 20lbs more than oem. just waiting on my new wheels and lugs to get here

I mean you can't go wrong either way. I just definitely don't want to ever regear or kill mpg even more personally. It's a mojave not a rubicon and I want it not to look like typical rubicon personally.
pics. Or it didnt happen.

Sponsored

JBRLLC

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2020 GMC 3500 Denali
Occupation
Deal Architect/ Land Guy
I just put 37x12.5s on and they clear just fine. I've tried pretty hard to make them rub and can't. These Falken Wildpeak AT3W 37s measure 36.6 and are on 18 in wheels with a -18 offset. The tires stick out about 3 inches which is generally not my preference but on this it looks great. I also added a sector shaft brace and a fox steering stabilizer. Rides amazing!
Jeep Gladiator Stock Mojave w/ 37s Thread 20210107_193757

Jeep Gladiator Stock Mojave w/ 37s Thread 20210107_212528

Jeep Gladiator Stock Mojave w/ 37s Thread 20210107_212539

Stock pic
Jeep Gladiator Stock Mojave w/ 37s Thread 20210104_144101

Last edited:
OP
OP
JfishKing

JfishKing

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just put 37x12.5s on and they clear just fine. I've tried pretty hard to make them rub and can't. These Falken Wildpeak AT3W 37s measure 36.6 and are on 18 in wheels with a -18 offset. The tires stick out about 3 inches which is generally not my preference but on this it looks great. I also added a sector shaft brace and a fox steering stabilizer. Rides amazing!

Stock pic
Thank you for the post the truck looks awesome can you send some other pictures looking at it head on and from the rear !!! Did you put the synergy and sock steering stabilizer on at the same time or did you drive it was the 37’s before putting on those two components? One of the local guys around here is saying to put both on regardless of 35 or 37’s. Interested to hear your thoughts and when you added them to the truck. Thanks

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
20210107_193757.jpg

20210107_212528.jpg

20210107_212539.jpg

Stock pic
20210104_144101.jpg
-did you grind out the coil bucket reinforcement to fit the brace?
-how do you like the ATS?
-did you measure the circumference to find out the diameter?

Last edited:

JBRLLC

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2020 GMC 3500 Denali
Occupation
Deal Architect/ Land Guy
Thank you for the post the truck looks awesome can you send some other pictures looking at it head on and from the rear !!! Did you put the synergy and sock steering stabilizer on at the same time or did you drive it was the 37’s before putting on those two components? One of the local guys around here is saying to put both on regardless of 35 or 37’s. Interested to hear your thoughts and when you added them to the truck. Thanks
I put them both on at the same time heeding the advice of people who had frame flex with 37s. So unfortunately can speak to what it's like without. It wasn't too much money and I figured cheap insurance. Lol. Here are some other shots, I'll get better ones when it's not dark here. And post for ya.
Thanks man!
JBR
Jeep Gladiator Stock Mojave w/ 37s Thread 20210107_212610
Jeep Gladiator Stock Mojave w/ 37s Thread 20210107_212446

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website