Stop sale lifted?

Tom C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude Diesel
I just reserved a fully loaded 2023 Diesel High Altitude. They took it to the service department to see if they have the parts for the recall repair. I will find out tomorrow when I will be able to pick it up.

Funny thing, it isn’t for me, it’s for my wife. I gave up on diesel jeeps and bought a silerado diesel.

-- Update -- They have received the replacement fuel pump and are waiting on the remaining parts, which should arrive by 10/18.
I got a call from the dealership yesterday. All parts are in and the replacement parts will be installed and the gladiator ready today.

I'll be making the 4 hour drive early next week to pick it up.

2023GladiatorHighAltitudeDiesel.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

wpduffey

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f250
Occupation
professional
I got a call from the dealership yesterday. All parts are in and the replacement parts will be installed and the gladiator ready today.

Jeep Gladiator Stop sale lifted? 2023GladiatorHighAltitudeDiesel
How nice! mine was ordered in March, was delivered the week before last and they dont have parts to fix it yet.

Tom C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

2023GladiatorHighAltitudeDiesel.jpg
-- Update -- 10/24/2023 - Final numbers are in and I will be picking it up on Monday.

Sticker Price $66,400
Jeep 10% Discount - $ 6,640
Negotiated off an additional - $5,501
Final Price Plus TTL $54,259

Also, not paying for the additional window tint that they just put on without asking me, and not paying for the VIN window etching which our local PD does for free.

Everything is agreed upon, I'll be bringing a check on Monday. I'm sure these guys are sick of me. Even though they say "It's yours", I'll keep my fingers crossed that one of you guys don't try to buy it out from under me.

Last edited:

wpduffey

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f250
Occupation
professional
What is the jeep discount? Is that a regional rebate or something?

Tom C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is the jeep discount? Is that a regional rebate or something?
The jeep discount was 10%. I got an additional 8.28% off because of being a nice guy. Jk, negotiated more off the price.
Sponsored