Vehicle Showcase
timing gears? Seriously?
Sponsored

jwork435

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Does anyone have an exact count of how many gladiators on here have the misfire issue?
I bet FCA knows. So how long until FCA shuts down this thread? Soon it will become a liability about how much they knew about this problem while they’ve been yanking everyone around. We should start an FB page off this forum before FCA shuts the thread down. Members of a FB group could only be admitted to the group if they have have the issue. @GlacierGladiator?

OP
OP
GlacierGladiator

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I bet FCA knows. So how long until FCA shuts down this thread? Soon it will become a liability about how much they knew about this problem while they’ve been yanking everyone around. We should start an FB page off this forum before FCA shuts the thread down. Members of a FB group could only be admitted to the group if they have have the issue. @GlacierGladiator?
Is this forum affiliated with FCA?

Gijohn96

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Occupation
Refinery guy
So I took a few hours and compiled every report & update from this thread onto an excel spreadsheet that I’ll post to the group. I’m gathering info from a few other threads as well. One thing I’m noticing is the number of individuals who never reported back on whether their issues were resolved. I may start sending some messages. I’d like to know if they were fixed, bought back, or if the issue persists.
Just out if curiosity, what is your count number up to?

My guess would be 40 but I may be way off.

Sponsored

speedracer0481

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland (lemon law), 2021 JTR (on order!), 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7

I’m well over 60.

OP
OP
GlacierGladiator

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Well since more than half the people that have written on this thread complaining about the misfire issue have yet to post their build date, I'm not counting. Until everybody helps us get a tally its a mute point.
If you have posted about your misfire problem here, help us all out and post your build date already!

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
HA - FCA can't touch a privately run enterprise.
I run a forum and no one tells me and my partner what to do unless or until we do something criminal or liable.

OP
OP
GlacierGladiator

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Please edit your build date post to include month/day/year/ time

Sponsored

OP
OP
GlacierGladiator

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Again this thread was to get a accurate survey of those with the misfire issue. If no one want to follow my request to gather an accurate survey of how many of us are out there what is the point. Bitching & complaining & disregarding the request for info to compile a survey does nothing. If I can't get the info to come up with a survey I'm going to request the moderators close this thread.
Please help us all out!

OP
OP
GlacierGladiator

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Welp looks like I get to start this magical journey.

Build date: 11/19
Mileage when occurred: ESS @approx 8k, CEL/P0300 @ approx 9k
How many occurrences: ESS multiple, CEL/P0300 first time today
Exact codes: P0300
Issue ongoing?: Y
What has been done? Calling today for service appt
Issue resolved? N
Please read my post on where to find the correct build day/month/time & edit this post with the correct info.

OP
OP
GlacierGladiator

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Date of Mfg: 11-19
MDH: 111822
Mileage when it first occurred: 461 miles
How many times has it occurred: 2
What exact codes did it throw: P0300
Is the issue on going? Yes
If so, what has been done to try to solve the issue? First visit "cleared code and test drove vehicle. Light did not come back on this time."
Was the issue ever fully resolved? Not yet

CEL and ESS

Anyone in the NE Dallas area with a recommended service department? One perhaps with experience with this issue?
Please read my post on where to find the correct build day/month/time and edit this post with the correct information.

speedracer0481

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland (lemon law), 2021 JTR (on order!), 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7
Again this thread was to get a accurate survey of those with the misfire issue. If no one want to follow my request to gather an accurate survey of how many of us are out there what is the point. Bitching & complaining & disregarding the request for info to compile a survey does nothing. If I can't get the info to come up with a survey I'm going to request the moderators close this thread.
Please help us all out!
If you’re dead set on this request, I’ll comply, but I think you’re missing the boat a little. I won’t argue that the build info, etc isn’t critical. However, limiting the ability of participants to compare notes, share updates on their progress, and discuss how FCA and dealerships handle these situations is a mistake. I’ve personally used the information on this thread to help guide multiple conversations, and prepare myself for likely outcomes. If we limit the ability to crowdsource, people will go elsewhere with their experiences. It’s a lot to sift through- I know because I compiled every last post on this page into a spreadsheet. What I didn’t see was a lack of value (for the most part).

Gijohn96

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Occupation
Refinery guy
Please read my post on where to find the correct build day/month/time and edit this post with the correct information.
This post had all the info you are asking for.
I understand you started this thread and the information being requested has evolved, but I agree with @speedracer0481, all the information is relevant and helping us with what to ask our dealer to check for and do as it pertains to our vehicles.

We also appreciate your inside info on the FCA side since they are giving many of us the runaround.
Sponsored