First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
Your the second person on this thread to say they will keep the JT until you die. The other was 26 yrs old. How old are you?
I’m 62 and definitely won’t keep the JT until I die, pretty sure in 30 yrs I won’t be able to get on up into the Jeep.😱
I’m waiting for the ones to come out that can hover and fly.
:beer: 🍿
61. I sure don't expect to live 20 more years vice 30. Too broken after 30+ years in the Marine Corps and yet won't stop doing what others say I shouldn't because of my age. Much rather die having an adventure than sitting around waiting for it to happen. That's not my goal though.

My goal is to die having sex with the wife unit---while I'm on the up stroke. That way I get TWO freebies!

The first is after I die I get the down stroke and the second is when she pushes my dead body off her. :LOL:
Sponsored

ScottDB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Yes, they are expensive but arguably one of the most versatile and fun vehicles on the road today. The utility of having a pickup is great but the fun factor is immeasurable. This past summer was like no other. Just going out to pick up a few groceries is fun with the doors and top off. You could see the envy on peoples faces at every stop light. It'll be worth the wait my friend.

Rick_Jame55

First Name
Rickel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
QA Inspector
If you are already feeling financially regretful, I got bad news for you.... it gets a lot worse once you start eyeing parts and building it :LOL:
Yeah what he said, and then comes the lying to your accountant/ sidekick about needs vs wants. Then you get her one. Aaah shit..then your really in deep!

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
I paid too much for a truck off the lot. Should have ordered but I knew the cool off would be months and I'd have cancelled. I had buyers remorse for about a day that quickly went away. Love the truck.
I too am in San Diego but got a great deal out of state. And even though I still think it's an expensive truck all that went out the window when I started cruising this bad boy. Not only that I love the aftermarket parts galore offered for this toy truck. Nothing else out there like it.

As for OP. Man just wait. It will be worth it in the end to have everything you wanted in your truck. I can't wait to see what your ride looks like when you get it so please share.
Sponsored