First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
B72DAEA4-52A5-4FDE-B359-B1668C9C4520.jpeg
ECC8CD5D-D2A1-4391-90B6-FCA6DAD52719.png
This guy is certainly handicapped since he ain’t got no clue how to park, takes up 3 parking spaces with his one truck, yes 3 not 2. Zoom in on the front of the truck and you will see that his front end protrudes into the space in front of him. Zoom in on the sides and you may see that Granny got pissed at him and keyed both sides. Some jackasses like this really should take the bus.

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
I'm glad in Wisconsin we call even midsize "pickup" trucks, trucks.

I'd hate to have to upgrade to a big boy like this to call it a truck, cuz then i'll have to park like a jackass to fit in.

truck.jpg

Teasing, i'm sure nobody on this site with a 1/2-1 ton truck parks like this. :giggle:
0309190918a_HDR-1.jpg

Yep... Some pickup drivers are jackasses. I went to Fred Meyer this weekend and this tundra (kinda hard to tell from my crappy photo) was in 2 spaces, straddling the line. Then there is me who was borrowing dad's ram truck (because my Montero is a bit broken down... Lol) and parked in the lines. I mean it is a little to far to the right but at least I am in the lines...

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Smartest guys in the lot... no door dents.
if i was driving my 2008 grand caravan i would have parked right next to him. Key my van, don't give a rip

But i was driving my 2019 Pacifica, so i stayed clear.

I don't mind when people park like this at the back of the lot. I get it, you spent a lot of money on somthing you cherish, i won't park near you, but when you're in the front of the lot like this go F yourself.
0309190918a_HDR-1.jpg

Yep... Some pickup drivers are jackasses. I went to Fred Meyer this weekend and this tundra (kinda hard to tell from my crappy photo) was in 2 spaces, straddling the line. Then there is me who was borrowing dad's ram truck (because my Montero is a bit broken down... Lol) and parked in the lines. I mean it is a little to far to the right but at least I am in the lines...
Am i sensing sarcasm, and you parked at the WAY WAY WAY back of the lot? by the pallets of dirt?

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
if i was driving my 2008 grand caravan i would have parked right next to him. Key my van, don't give a rip

But i was driving my 2019 Pacifica, so i stayed clear.

I don't mind when people park like this at the back of the lot. I get it, you spent a lot of money on somthing you cherish, i won't park near you, but when you're in the front of the lot like this go F yourself.

Am i sensing sarcasm, and you parked at the WAY WAY WAY back of the lot? by the pallets of dirt?
I was driving the RAM. I was being sarcastic, I don't mind that the guy in the Toyota parked in two spots because he did it in the back and the lot was basically empty.
My step mom sent this to me yesterday: dicks sporting goods in Boise another person in 2 spots.
0309191107.jpg

Sponsored

Ian cj10

First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 cj10 pickup ,1983 sj cherokee with 6.2l chev diesel, 1974 cj6 ,1966 willys pick up 1970 dodge challenger 1974 cj5 project 2012 holden colorado
yeah but hes got a ferarri of course he thinks he owns the place

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That would make him the Daily Dick of all Dicks.
What I want to know is who the F:swear::swear::swear: drives a ferarri in Idaho?
Our roads are terrible, we get snow and rain half the year and cars get dirty again within 5 minutes of washing.

Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Well... You never know... He might actually own dicks sporting goods.
Not possible, Dicks is public DKS. Could be Ed Stack however. Probably trying to buy a new shotgun before they are all gone.

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Not possible, Dicks is public DKS. Could be Ed Stack however. Probably trying to buy a new shotgun before they are all gone.
I knew that, what I meant was own stock. Stock is a small share of the company, basically partially owning it. You never know this guy might own like 1,000,000 shares of dicks.
Sarcasm also doesn't portray well on the internet... Lol.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I knew that, what I meant was own stock. Stock is a small share of the company, basically partially owning it. You never know this guy might own like 1,000,000 shares of dicks.
Sarcasm also doesn't portray well on the internet... Lol.
So you were trying to say maybe he owned a lot of Dick's? That sounds somewhat illegal...